• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beauty and the Beast: 25th Anniversary Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beauty and the Beast: 25th Anniversary Merchandise
They still have them in store. Just saw them at the store last week.

I want the Blu-Ray (and possibly the Enchanted Christmas Blu-Ray) and the deluxe 12-inch doll gift set. I may be able to buy the Blu-Ray, but I'm much too broke to buy the doll set, so I've put it on my birthday list-Enchanted Christmas will probably join it.

Is anybody else looking for The beauty and the beast deluxe doll set? They still have two at the Burlington, Ma Disney store.

Disney Store did it again, the Beauty And The Beast Limited Edition Deluxe Ornament Set came out and it's 80 pounds on the uk (so basically 90 eur) when in the other european countries it's 160 eur, WHY.

EDIT: I called and they said it's not an error (they received many calls about that today) but a "marketing choice"...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back