• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Become an Honorary Pandora Explorer! - Pandora Pins and Goodies Lot - Ends 6/16

Auction Ended: Become an Honorary Pandora Explorer! - Pandora Pins and Goodies Lot - Ends 6/16

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Welcome explorers!!! :D

I’m not sure if you’ve heard or not, but a new world has been discovered in Disney’s Animal Kingdom! It’s called Pandora – The World of Avatar and the sights are absolutely breathtaking! My trusty exploring companion and I have had the privilege of diving into this new world and taking in all of the amazing sights, but we wanted you guys to have a chance to! So grab those traders, because here’s your chance to be a Pandora Exploerer!
20170603_101348_zpshjh4tikd.jpg

You’ll be bidding on this incredible lot of Pandora loot with a specific exploration twist, all of which celebrates the opening of Pandora at Animal Kingdom!

First off, you’ll grab two awesome pins! The first is the Pandora Opening Day exclusive, which sold out within opening weekend, and is limited to 5000.

20170531_215556_zpsd7fjfxtw.jpg
20170531_215617_zpsx4zeda3i.jpg

The second is an Open Edition pin featuring the Banshee Totem which can be seen all around the amazing ride, Flight of Passage.

20170603_101330_zps3zzrn1yb.jpg

Next up, no exploration would be complete without a map! So in addition to the standard park map (featured on the right in the first picture), you’ll get this limited release Pandora Map!

20170531_215635_zpswde8mute.jpg

As you can see in the picture, the map is textured, so the Banshee and the floating mountains stand out against the rest of the image. Naturally, the inside of the map includes the updated park layout featuring Pandora.

20170531_215653_zpsmugn4d77.jpg

In addition to a map, any good explorer has some knowledge handy for the field! So you’ll also received this Annual Passholder Exclusive Pandora Field Guide, which has all kinds of awesome information about the Na’vi culture, language, and the wildlife of Pandora!

20170531_220825_zpsw08ohawg.jpg
20170531_220846_zps5xnovtkx.jpg

Finally, you’ll need your handy dandy Wilderness Explorer Handbook, which now includes two pages and badges for all of the new wilderness exploration to be had in Pandora!

20170531_215759_zpsrpbl0t6i.jpg
20170531_215839_zpsx3zywbv0.jpg

(I also have un-used books and stickers if that’s more your style)

20170531_220801_zpsxl1ks5df.jpg

And stay tuned! You’ll never know if we “discover†something new to add to the final lot! :D Happy bidding, explorers!!

Now to business:

Absolutely all bids and bidders welcome! :3 I am in DIRE need of some good traders, so if you don’t have something on my wants list, bid anyway!!!
clip_image001.gif

All standard DPF auction rules apply. But here are some specifics:
Only bids on this thread are allowed, no PM bids.
No cash bids.
If you want to help someone else bid, please contact them and bid through them. So that things stay tidy. :3
HAVE FUN!!! This is a fun hobby. :3

Pinpics name is: Merlin_Emrys

General Wants, as shown in my banner:
Sword in the Stone pins (mostly Merlin)
Aladdin Pins featuring the Carpet and/or Prince Ali
Scrooge McDuck
Robin Hood (especially Prince John and Sir Hiss, but Robin too!)
Pin-Tiquites / Masterpiece
Hercules (in order: Muses, Megara, Young Herc, Hades, Pegasus (adult, then baby), Herc (adult, then baby), the gods, Pain/Panic)
Cogsworth (solo preferred)
Great Mouse Detective

Also interested in:
Genie / Jafar / Aladdin general
Disney Afternoon (Ducktales, Darkwing)
PTDs
Pins with characters reading or books
Pins that make literary references
Good traders
Stitch

Do Not Want: (unless it's on my wants)
Hidden Mickey
Marvel
Pins with really bad trading ratios
Scrappers/Counterfeits

Also, I have a thing for “Specific Moment in Time†pins. Pins that feature a very specific moment in the films (such as the “Matchmaker on Fire†pin).

Things do no need to be from these lists to be bid. I’d also be tickled pink with other awesome traders! :3

This auction will end at 10:00pm on Friday, June 16th Eastern Time (WDW time). I will do my absolute best to keep things updated. There will be a leader board posted after three bids and whenever there is a change after that! But I will try and keep it up to date. But above all, HAVE FUN!

~Merlin

Wow, I like how the first three bids are for three different collections. You're all making it so easy on me. XD Here's our first leaderboard!

1) watzshakinbacon
2) purplemandms
3) fuzzybunny

Carry on, explorers! :D

~Merlin

Thanks for the new bid! Time to update! :D

1) watzshakinbacon - Now Playing BatB
2) fuzzybunny - 100 Years of Dreams Hercules and Aladdin
3) purplemandms - Cindy Reading

Still anyone's game! It's all pretty close!

~Merlin

Can I bid two pins together?
I put in with Pin 102114 Fall 2014 – Stitch AND Pin 70963 WDW - The Museum of Pin-tiquities - Gift Pin Set - Stamp Pins - Chip and Dale Only

Can I bid two pins together?
I put in with Pin 102114 Fall 2014 – Stitch AND Pin 70963 WDW - The Museum of Pin-tiquities - Gift Pin Set - Stamp Pins - Chip and Dale Only
You certainly can! :)

Though, I have he Chip and Dale pin. And while the Stitch is cute, I think the leader board will remain the same for now. :)

This ends in two days! :3

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thank you all for the great bids! And I do believe that watzshakinbacon has "discovered" the winning bid!

Hah! See what I did there?

Did you?

Okay, just me then.

Thanks everyone! :D it was a fun auction!! <3

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back