• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Been in search of since it released

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Been in search of since it released

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
I know it's not a pin but I've been wanting this more than anything since it ever released. Are stores where we live sold out almost instantly so I never had a chance to get one. I got the new one and I absolutely adore it but I still want more than anything to have the original so I can have them both together in my collection is there anybody that has it that would be willing to trade or sell? I just had my birthday and it was a very disappointing and depressing birthday I cried most of the day I don't know my depression was just at a super super low and I tried to be happy and I couldn't do it and if someone could help me make a belated birthday dream come true I would love it more than anything. And to know that it would be in a forever collection it would never go anywhere I would take the greatest care of it. Can anybody bring a bit of sunshine to this Rapunzel fan
859582cff45bb30c29a3eda9feff9412.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Happy belated birthday! Sorry to hear it wasn't the best day. Hope someone is able to find your beautiful crown, cause you need a Cool present to make you SMILE!

I dunno if you've seen the new one coming out for the TV show. All you would have to do is get some pearls and some heavy duty glue to make it look like the one above. Or pearlescent puffy paint.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back