• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Been Lurking Long Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been Lurking Long Enough

njpaulc

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just wanted to say HI!. I've been a member for a few weeks and have been lurking and looking (sounds ominous) until now.

My daughter and I are the pin collectors in the family, we collect mostly mystery sets, which as I'm sure you know, can be both fun and a reaL pain. I haven't sat down at pinpics to put together our "haves and havenots' yet. In fact I'm new to pinpics also, having used the pin listing at the Disney Website as a reference until it was changed. Hope to get to make some friends here and have some fun. Was at WDW for May 4, and was totally surprised by the responce to the "May the Fourth be With You" pin. I guess I'm just not that committed, yet.

hi and welcome! I'm also new so were in the same boat! =) Did you buy the may the forth be with you pin? My friend realized the day after that she missed it. LOLOL I was laughing so hard cause I thought she was making it up....

Aloha and Welcome! :wavey:

We're glad that you decided to stop lurking and start posting. If you have any questions about pins or pin trading, please don't hesitate to ask them; I'm sure that someone (or several someones) will be more than happy to answer them for you. :)

They were sold out of the May the Fourth..before we got there. They had early morning magic hours, but we were up late Friday night, and decided a relaxed breakfast would be a better choice. We were only there for 4 days and tried to cram as much as possible into the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back