• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Befriend a DPF noob :)

theDisneyCollectors

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
My name is Dominique or Domi for short.
I hail from the sunny state of Florida (Miami)
I'm newish to DPF but I've been pin trading for some years now.
I usually trade on Instagram (theDisneyCollectors), Facebook (Domi Flores) and on PinPics (domiflowers)
I've known of DPF, but thought it to be a tad bit hard to get around it; I'm slowly learning though.

I am currently focusing on a Mulan Collection.
I had always put all my efforts into my Alice in Wonderland collection.
:madhatter:
There are soooo many Alice pins. lol. and I've gotten to the point where it's real hard to acquire those VHTF Alice pins,
reason why I decided to focus on one of the few Disney Princesses I like, Mulan.
On my signature you'll see the Mulan pins I really want/need.
I specifically want the Mulan Beloved Tales pin (purchasing/trading)

Anywho,
Befriend me. Trade with me.
I love Disney! I live about 4 hours away from Walt Disney World.
We try to go at least once a month. We are Annual Passholders, D23 members and we love Disney!
:hug:

:wavey:HAPPY PIN TRADING:wavey:

Welcome to DPF, always nice to see a new face on here. Hope you like our weird little family! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back