• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Belated ZAP post!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belated ZAP post!!

linz_pinz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I worked out a wonderful trade with the grailslayer himself, docfish2u and was so happy to get the pins (all Snow White, and all wonderful additions to my collection) and I was so excited to find an amazing zap in the package as well!!!

Thank you so much, David! Sorry it's almost a week after I got it ahah but better late than never.

You really are awesome!

Last edited:
Wow, that is one of the prettiest prince and snow pins I've ever seen!! Big congratulations, so happy for you! David is always amazing!! =)

Wow, that is one of the prettiest prince and snow pins I've ever seen!! Big congratulations, so happy for you! David is always amazing!! =)

I agree, that pin is stunning. If it were me I'd create a little decorated shadow box/pin board/what have you, to display that pin all by itself to really showcase its beauty.

I agree, that pin is stunning. If it were me I'd create a little decorated shadow box/pin board/what have you, to display that pin all by itself to really showcase its beauty.

I've actually been considering that-- the more i look at it, the more i fall in love with it, haha. it's so gorgeous. Thank you again, David. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back