• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Belle Regal LE 125 - anyone have pics of a definite real pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belle Regal LE 125 - anyone have pics of a definite real pin

FloFlo71

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi, hoping someone has this pin in their collection and would show pics of front and back so I can compare with one I have my eye on. Thanks in advance.

Yep, the one I'm looking at a possible trade for (not on here) is on what they think is the original backing card. Was hoping to see some pics of an original pin front and back or if anyone knows what the signs of a fake are with these.

I have one that I got a few years ago from a DPF member (forgot his user name, know his real name, lol). Once I get home in a few days I will take a photo of it. I don't remember if it came on the card or not, though.

Here are photos of my pin which i got from a member here quite a long time ago ,as far as i know it's authentic . I hope this helps .
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
I to have this but not sure if it is authentic or not, this thread will be very useful to hopefully find out as I did buy them but they came on backer cards

Finally took the plunge and traded, absolutely gorgeous pin, looks good and I am confident it is a good one - here are the photos - what do you all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back