☆ Belles Custom Signature Requests - Please post here ☆

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by Belle, Apr 26, 2014.

1. FlowerGleam&Glow

FlowerGleam&Glow Member

0   0   0

May have one, please?

TITLE:
    FlowerGleam&Glow's Grails

Only One Slide

IMAGE:
    http://cartoonsimages.com/sites/def...led-s-Wallpaper-tangled-18115155-1440-900.jpg

PINS:
    Pin 80978: DisneyStore.com - Compact Series Tangled Rapunzel Pin
    Pin 81588: DisneyStore.com - Tangled Rapunzel Pin
    Pin 100744: WDW - Imagination Gala - Best Hair - Rapunzel Pin & Matted Print
    Pin 99025: New Fantasyland Once Upon A Time Rapunzel & Cinderella

Fonts and everything else can be decided by you :)

Thanks!

2. GirlOnFire

GirlOnFire Disney Pin Trading Newbie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi snow I would really like one :)

title: GirlOnFire's Grails

Yes I would like it animated with five slides I can PM u the pictures and pins in a sec :) and yes I would like the numbers on the pic as well

3. Belle

Belle Active Member

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Thank you :)

ill start it as soon as you pm all the info!

x

4. GirlOnFire

GirlOnFire Disney Pin Trading Newbie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'm really sorry it's taking me so long something came up :(

5. Belle

Belle Active Member

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

It's completely fine there is no rush :)

6. FarFromDreams

FarFromDreams Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Hi Snow I was wondering if you could mark some pins off my signature? (in whatever way you think looks best)

I would love it if you could mark these pins as acquired (like "mischief managed") or just put an symbol over them

On slide one: (Beauty and the beast)
    Pin 106230 DSSH - Very Bad Day Series - Bad Hair Day - Beast

On slide three: (Fairy Tales)
    Pin 56161 DLR - Mickey's Pin Festival Fairy Tale (Surprise Release)
    Pin 90464 DSF - Disney Pixar's Brave Princess Merida Stainglass Pin

Thanks again!

7. Belle

Belle Active Member

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Yes of course, how is this? :)

[​IMG]

8. FarFromDreams

FarFromDreams Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Wonderful! Thank you, You did a fantastic job as always :)

9. Belle

Belle Active Member

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Thank you hun :) X

10. JASBG

JASBG Member

0   0   0

Snow, these sigs are AMAZING! :) Great work. I would love one if you are still doing them :)

A little different from most of your sigs, since I just started collecting and I dont have and pins to brag about or grails that I want yet :) I was looking for more like "these are the collections I want to start" lol

TEXT: Waltograph (Disney Font) if you have it, if not something similar
    ANIMATED: 3 pages

Page 1: I was thinking like "We are looking to start our collections!" with a picture of Mickey and Minnie.
    Page 2: "Mr." on the left side with a picture of Mickey on the right. Then a list of the following: Pixar Cars and Planes, Wreck It Ralph, Toy story, Mechanical/Industrial Theme,
    Page 3: "Mrs." on the right with a picture of Minnie on the left. Then a list of the following: Frozen, Brave, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast.

IMAGES: I am giving you all freedom for images :) All I ask is that the first page image be of Mickey and Minnie interacting (holding hands or something) not just a single picture of each of them. I was also thinking maybe using small images for the lists? Just generic (like a small snow flake for frozen) will be perfect.

COLORS AND THEME: I was thinking black and white blackgrounds, nothing too busy, and color for the Mickey and Minnie images

I hope that makes sence lol just shoot me a PM if something is unclear :)

11. Belle

Belle Active Member

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Thank you I will try get started tomorrow after work :)

12. MarieGrace

MarieGrace Best. Day. EVER!!

0   0   0

Hello Snow, are you still doing signatures? :). I'm trying to get started in pins (again, after a couple failed tries :lol:), and have decided I want to change the characters I want to collect. So I'd like to change my signature, if it's not too much trouble. :). Let me know. Thank you!!

13. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

Do we need to provide you with a photo of the pins wanted or is the Pinpics # good enough?

14. Belle

Belle Active Member

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Hello members sorry I have been away for some time due to work commitment and family. Plus I have been focusing on health (i suffer with migraine and being infront of technology too much worsens this) I am still able to make signatures but I cannot promise you they will be completed within certain time limit they will be finished whenever I have the time and feel ok.

15. Belle

Belle Active Member

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Hey guys and girls, I am free to take some request for signatures again if anyone is interested please check the first post and fill out the form.

Lyndsy x