• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beloved Tales Frozen Scrappers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beloved Tales Frozen Scrappers?

bcol

"They call me Bruce" ....and mupins
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Hey all, I have gotten a trade request from France that involves the Beloved Tales Frozen pin, which I have been trying to get for awhile. I am a little leery as I cannot check dizpins for feedback since it closed, and the trader is not listed in our database. Is there any knowledge of this pin being traded as a scrapper? Thanks for your help.

Just checked ebay, sold pins....Yep....beware of multiple pins, originating from Hong Kong or elsewhere in China, especially without cards.

Oftentimes, the unauthorized pins do not have the P- long number stamped on the back.

The main thing about the Frozen COUNTERFEIT is it doesn't have the error in Anna's hair that the authentic pin has. That is, the authentic pin shows the streak of light colored hair in Anna's hair, but since it's the ending scene, after Anna's heart has been unfrozen by the act of true love and she has been fully healed, her hair should have been all one color. The COUNTERFEIT pin has Anna's hair correct - with hair of one color.

However, the scrappers vary in that they don't have the streak of color at the top of her head, just part of her braid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back