• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Best mail day ever! *finished a SW set, got two Tangled grails*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best mail day ever! *finished a SW set, got two Tangled grails*

OlafOlaf

dreamer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I can't believe it. Today is basically the greatest mail day I can imagine. <3

I FINALLY found one of my highest Tangled grail, I'm the proud owner of a PODM! And the scene is just amazing. I can't thank the two people involved enough, BellesBrother and lrdobkins. :bowdown: I'm so thankful to have met such amazing people. I'm also so grateful for the US traders that sometimes propose to use their address so I can purchase a pin from a seller that refuses to ship overseas. Then I also found DSF Maximus and the lantern pin, both grails too, and wow. They're amazing! Also, a big thank you to tyleet87 for the Star Wars pn. I finished the 29 pin set thanks to you!

Just, wow. That's the only thing I can say right now lol. This post doesn't make much sense, but I'm so happy with my Tangled collection. It slowly grows and in the process I'm meeting so many great people.

Now, it is time to frame! I definitey need a bigger frame for my Tangled pins (or just an extra) and I will be framing my Star Wars set, finally!

Uf8L4xr.jpg
Cu3b8Fh.png

Thank you, guys! <3 I keep taking the PODM out of the bubble paper to hold it against the light. I'm definitely going to try and frame it with some kind of light.

@allie: such a pain, that set! I'm glad it's finished now, I can finally frame it. :D

That entire picture is filled with beauty~

I'm so glad you got you got all these amazing pins and I can't wait to see your frames! And hearing of other traders being kind just warms my heart~ <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back