• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Best Mailday ever (and some new pins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Mailday ever (and some new pins!)

MegglesM

Will Work For Stickers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
attachment.php

I got my ultimate grail- the only pin with Ariel and Spot (that I know of)! It's super adorable and I'm beyond excited. And yes, that is also the elusive Ariel on Compact pin- it's so much smaller than I thought it'd be, but it's adorable!
To get my grail, I had to buy a lot of the JDS 15 fabulous years pins. Most of them are for trade... but some don't appear to be on pinpics (like Mulan, Kida, Beast, and Genie). Ditto with the Rapunzel pin (couldn't find it, but not sure if I'm just not a good enough searcher) If you know the numbers please let me know!

Congrats for very rare finds. That Rapunzel pin is VERY interesting. What is the front made of? It looks somewhat like a button. But from its back, I can see that it is not. Yay for you!

Congrats for very rare finds. That Rapunzel pin is VERY interesting. What is the front made of? It looks somewhat like a button. But from its back, I can see that it is not. Yay for you!
Honestly? I'm a little afraid to open it... lol. But I'm pretty sure it's from the My Smile, My Disney Store 20th anniversary series (like pin 96552). The card matches, and the info the seller gave me matches (free with spending 3000 yen at Disney Store during the promotion).

Honestly? I'm a little afraid to open it... lol. But I'm pretty sure it's from the My Smile, My Disney Store 20th anniversary series (like pin 96552). The card matches, and the info the seller gave me matches (free with spending 3000 yen at Disney Store during the promotion).
It is from this set, yes.

There are 24 pins from this set, I have a photo of all of them in an artwork format but no pics of actual pins. Congrats on the awesome pins.

And The Ariel scroll pin.... Well done for winning, if it is the same auction I am thinking of, I was outbid.

Nice pins!

It is from this set, yes.

There are 24 pins from this set, I have a photo of all of them in an artwork format but no pics of actual pins. Congrats on the awesome pins.

And The Ariel scroll pin.... Well done for winning, if it is the same auction I am thinking of, I was outbid.

Nice pins!

Thanks for the info! And if we were on that same auction... you don't want to know how high I was ready to bid. In fact, I don't want to think about that. Most stressful auction EVER.

ohh i see you got the meg and hercules so did you get hold of the whole set? its so cute, garret and I broke it up xD but I have the hercules side.

congratulations that is one epic haul! and it is all really cute.

Ariel on the contract pin!! Lilis been looking for that pin since she started trading! I must know how you got it!-Elder

OMG. That Ariel on a contract pin!! I have to agree^ I have been looking for that pin for YEARS. I pretty much assumed it was unreachable. Where did you find all this fantastic loot???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back