• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Big Hero 6 LE300s and LE400s - $15 each!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Big Hero 6 LE300s and LE400s - $15 each!

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
SOLD: the whole shebang

The time has come (the Walrus said) for me to part with my BH6 collection. I will keep a few, trade a few, and sell a few. Before I post these elsewhere, I wanted to give my DPFam the chance to get them AT COST!

Each pin is $15 (PayPal as goods). Shipping within the U.S. is $3 (tracking included) and international is $14 (no tracking included).

BONUS OFFER: If you buy all five of the box set pins, you get $5 off and FREE shipping! (You pay a flat $70.)

J2JS9Fu.jpg

Pin 106529 DSSH - Big Hero 6 - Hiro Hamada
Pin 106527 DSSH - Big Hero 6 - Gogo
Pin 103586 DisneyStore.com - Big Hero 6 Boxed Set - Hiro and Baymax Mech ONLY
Pin 103588 DisneyStore.com - Big Hero 6 Boxed Set - Honey Lemon ONLY
Pin 103589 DisneyStore.com - Big Hero 6 Boxed Set - Fred ONLY
Pin 103590 DisneyStore.com - Big Hero 6 Boxed Set - Go Go Tomago ONLY
Pin 103591 DisneyStore.com - Big Hero 6 Boxed Set - Wasabi No-Ginger ONLY

The box set pins are LE300. The DSSH pins are LE400.

Please comment here if you'd like to purchase. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Please add me to the list of folks interested in any BH6 pins you may have up for trade or sale.
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back