• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Big Hero 6 Limited Edition 17" Doll- Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Hero 6 Limited Edition 17" Doll- Discussion
Oh, I meant to quote your previous post about the talking 17" Hiro and Go Go dolls

I am personally getting impatient myself lol. I just want the normal 12 inch doll of Honey Lemon and the 17 inch Hiro to be released so I can buy them all at once. I cannot wait for pictures! I only plan on trying to get a limited edition 17 inch doll if its a Hiro and Baymax or maybe even a Hiro and Tadashi two pack.

Hm... I don't know if they're gonna release a LE doll right now...
I mean, they just came out of producing 41,000 LE dolls... This is not including all the frozen merchandise and the winter merchandise, as well as the Big Hero 6 stuff. I can totally understand if this company would want to slow down....

I hope they make a LE doll, but not until the movie is released on blu-ray! My bank account needs to recover haha. plus with all the madness I would be worried about them coming damaged or become lost like some Auroras did :(

Hm... I don't know if they're gonna release a LE doll right now...
I mean, they just came out of producing 41,000 LE dolls... This is not including all the frozen merchandise and the winter merchandise, as well as the Big Hero 6 stuff. I can totally understand if this company would want to slow down....

Is it that different from the 3 Little Mermaid dolls plus the two Frozen dolls in the same time span last year on top of the first DFDC set? The only difference this time around is that there were two Aurora's where there was only one Ariel. Don't get me wrong - I'd love it if they slowed down... But I don't see Disney skipping on a chance for more dough as per usual.

Is it that different from the 3 Little Mermaid dolls plus the two Frozen dolls in the same time span last year on top of the first DFDC set? The only difference this time around is that there were two Aurora's where there was only one Ariel. Don't get me wrong - I'd love it if they slowed down... But I don't see Disney skipping on a chance for more dough as per usual.
I hope your theory is correct! ^.^

Do you think we will get word tomorrow on a LE doll?

Just in general, what day of the week do LE dolls go on sale when it's for a theater release? The same Friday?

For the past few surprise releases, they didn't blog about the dolls until the week before, so I guess--if there are any dolls--they'll be announced next Friday, Halloween.

The more I think about it, the more likely it is they'll release at least one the day the movie comes out, but possibly even two the way they did for Frozen. I just reallllly hope they come in a box similar to Calhoun's. They wouldn't look right in the "royal" display boxes.

I think they could work in the "Royal" boxes if they are done right.
The boxes could have a more technical feel to it.

Anyways..

I see two potential doll releases:

Nov. Honey Lemon and Go Go in their normal everyday attire.
March: Honey Lemon and Go Go in their superhero attire.

I think they could work in the "Royal" boxes if they are done right.
The boxes could have a more technical feel to it.

Anyways..

I see two potential doll releases:

Nov. Honey Lemon and Go Go in their normal everyday attire.
March: Honey Lemon and Go Go in their superhero attire.

no potential for Baymax & Hiro? :sad:

I see potental for Hiro, if only because they're apparently making a 17" talking Hiro doll.

As for their everyday outfits, how do think they would glam them up? These non-royal movies are such a departure from their LE line that I'm having trouble picturing anything but the treatment Calhoun got.

But I've become greedy for these dolls, so I'm open to anything! :D

I can see them releasing civilian outfits for the 11" versions but unless the film is immensely popular I wager they'd stick with the hero suits only for the LE line.

I am ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE that they would be in there armored gear because that is how disney store is advertising the gang in, with the exception of unarmored Baymax

I am 100% positive that the limited edition dolls will have them in their superhero outfits if some are made. That is what they are primarily marketed in and its sort of the definitive image of the characters for the film. I expect that we will probably get a Honey Lemon and Go Go Tomango doll as the limited edition dolls if some are made, but I personally just want a Hiro and Baymax two pack. I'm loving all the characters for the film so far, but give me a guy character that isn't a prince in limited edition doll form for a change.

something just popped up in my mind............................what would Hiro's hair turn out to be like in doll hair form? :L

Seeing his hair is in a somewhat messy style, I think Disney can pull it off if they actually try. They got Elsa's crazy hair style right so I believe they can do anything lol.

Honey Lemon in her casual outfit would look the best but since Hiro is the main character then if there is a doll it should be him. I assume some Marvel fans and boys could be interested in him so if the edition number is not too high he would sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back