• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Big Hero 6 Limited Edition 17" Doll- Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Hero 6 Limited Edition 17" Doll- Discussion
I just want something, ANYTHING with Tadashi other then that darn book. I mean seriously. Show him some love Disney!

Gosh - I'd love love love something LE regarding BH6. But i doubt it. Despite its success, I think it was eclipsed and overshadowed by Frozen, Cinderella, Into The Woods and yes, in some markets, Tinkerbell. The release strategy was all over the place. Its only had a UK release. That is crazy. Its already out on iTunes in the US. And sees its DVD release at the end of the month. In france it comes out on the 11th! Maybe just maybe we could see something around the Chinese release of the film (end of feb). One can only hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back