• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Big Hero 6 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Hero 6 Merchandise
I finally saw the movie at a preview day and I am more determined than ever to get cute nurse Baymax stuffs XD

Anyone else who pre ordered the movie have it ship yet? Waiting for shipping confirmation. I know when maleficient was released my copy actually came several days before the official release

Tsum tsums go on sale tomorrow, but its limit one per customer, might make them harder to find in the beginning

dxmgzc.jpg

220cb45cdf0901e0a32c5c2aea4da75a.jpg

LOOK AT WHAT IS COMING TO THE US OMG. I'm sorry I'm so excited! I'm sad I missed the cut off for my usual japanese supplyer but now I can get them myself and I don't have to fight over them (hopefully. I'll probably still take the morning off just to be safe...)

I was so thrilled to see the US is getting these! I'm definitely going to be picking up at least one honey lemon and a baymax... I'll probably also pick up hiro. So excited about these, and still hoping for more bh6 merch. /:

I was so thrilled to see the US is getting these! I'm definitely going to be picking up at least one honey lemon and a baymax... I'll probably also pick up hiro. So excited about these, and still hoping for more bh6 merch. /:
I'm hoping it comes in time. With the butt load of fabric we have at work (Joann's) I'm sure more stuff will come. Big Hero 6 stuff hit shelves waaaaay before Dr. Who fabric(which just came in last night actually) and that is saying a lot lol

Took over the Walmart clearance section today.. Err.. Yesterday. Big Hero 6 action figures were $2.50 each so I got all that I could find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back