• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Big Hero 6 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Hero 6 Merchandise
So does anyone think that Honey Lemon will be up on the Disney Store next week? Seeing someone has already got her as well as the figure set, I figured that would be a sign that we would be getting more stuff soon. Also, movie theaters are already getting figure toppers, cups, and plastic popcorn containers for the movie, with the popcorn containers and cups having the poster art of Baymax and the cup toppers being Hiro, Baymax (with a lolipop) and Armored Baymax.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Also, the LE Baymax Vinyl containing the very underwhelming Fall Out Boy song is on pre-order too!

http://www.disneymusicemporium.com/rgshop/fall-out-boy-immortals-from-big-hero-6/

BH6_7inch-1layer-520x520.png

Instant pre-order! I personally love Fallout Boy's Immortals, but I will admit that I like my Disney credits music to be softer and more emotional. You could also say that this is technically a "replica" of sorts seeing its the same record used in the music video. If I had to pick the one complaint I have about the vinyl though, it would be that only the Immortals song is on the vinyl instead of the whole score AND the song. If you are gonna make a vinyl of a Disney movie, I think you should go all out and not only do one track from the film, as the Frozen vinyl set proves. But at least they are including the CD version of the soundtrack and a poster to boot.

Last edited:
Seriously? They're not in California, where HQ is???

They've arrived in Toronto. She makes a realllllly pretty doll. It'll be a shame if they don't make a LE of her. I was never so tempted to buy a classic playline doll in my life. I still might... but the talking doll might fill the need.

For some odd reason there is a Fredzilla plush on the UK DS website, though no page for BH6 or anything else of the sort.. Weird! I got excited and hoped I could get the Baymax plush XD I don't think we get the movie until January so I thought they might not start rolling with merch here until mid-November?

Disney parks blog posted an article with a bunch of new merchandise.

I really hope the magic bands will be available when I go there in January. :s

I hate disney for making baymax cute because the chances of me taking a picture with him and hiro just went to zero. *sigh*

So someone on tumblr found a picture of the Honey Lemon doll!
tumblr_ndzbdjBnMH1rdvdi2o1_500.jpg

She looks good, though I do wish she was more lanky like she actually is in the movie.

Gee, I wonder why Disney suddenly decided to get her a brand new bag.. The movie one looks much better :(
I wish she was holding her helmet, like Go Go. I also really wonder how they'll deal with the stream of negative comments about how small those balls are.

I hope there's a Baymax to take a pic with when I go in May, I am not particularly interested in interacting with characters for the most part but I do love this one XD

I hope there's a Baymax to take a pic with when I go in May, I am not particularly interested in interacting with characters for the most part but I do love this one XD
Good news! Baymax and Hiro are coming out next month to do meet and greets! They are taking over the space at the animation building in Studios (at WDW) where Ralph and V are. Here is a video showing what the meet and greet Baymax looks like:
http://youtu.be/87z-CjqMsiM
Isn't he adorable?!?!

Gee, I wonder why Disney suddenly decided to get her a brand new bag.. The movie one looks much better :(
I wish she was holding her helmet, like Go Go. I also really wonder how they'll deal with the stream of negative comments about how small those balls are.
I'm pretty sure that it's a work in progress doll

Hmm the Honey Lemon doll does look kind of off in that picture, but I have learned that all of the Disney Store's merchandise looks much better in person. Hopefully this will be going up on the website tonight.

And maybe a disney store blog post about LE 17" Big Hero 6 Dolls :D

Oh my gosh its a week before the movie comes out isn't it? That does mean that this would be the perfect time to reveal the dolls! Very excited now. Still, even if we don't get any dolls now, I say we will probably get one for the release of the Blu-ray.

Only Bedding set came out today.
Although, not completely off topic, they did release a LE lithograph set and a Winston Plush for the short premiering before the movie. It's called Feast.

I had heard a rumor that they weren't going to release the next wave of merch until the Monday before it comes out. Judging from what we've seen today, it looks like it's true. So hopefully we'll see more new stuff next week.

Since they are making merchandise for the shorts now, where are my Paperman dolls?

That was my exact thought as well! Love the Feast stuff but, seeing how popular Paperman was, now I want Paperman stuff.

I had heard a rumor that they weren't going to release the next wave of merch until the Monday before it comes out. Judging from what we've seen today, it looks like it's true. So hopefully we'll see more new stuff next week.

That will probably be the case. Next week is the week of the films release, so it would make sense to drop a bomb of stuff on the website a few days before it comes out. I'm still holding out that we will get something released on the website tonight, but I can wait if we dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back