• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Big Hero 6 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Hero 6 Merchandise
Thought I would share with everybody that Disney create a new body mold for the Honey Lemon doll! She is very tall and accurate!

So I got to watch the movie today at my theater's early showing, and I LOVED it! I really hope Disney puts out some more stuff for it soon. I want a Hiro doll more than anything now lol.

Amazing Movie! We loved it, will definitely go watch it again. I laughed and cried along with my 5yr old, his Baymax plush :) also came along. We want more merch specially one "compact Baymax" able to open it and get him in and out :)

I had thought something would come out today to mark its release but looks like nothing

Last edited:
Maybe this will be more of a slow-burn. The film isn't out this year here in the UK! Did Wreck-it Ralph have much merch? I don't recall that much.

Off the top of my head, WIR had the talking Sugar Rush dolls, the scented plush, talking Ralph, those talking fists, LE Calhoun, the Sugar Rush racing toys, school supplies, and a few Thinkway toys (not DS obviously, but they were popular). And I'm sure I'm missing a whole slew of things. Part of the fun with WIR was the merch. I wanted more of the talking Sugar Rush dolls, but at least we got the two.

I expected a lot more for this movie, especially now that Disney's caught on that a good movie is basically a 90-minute commercial for toys. I blame Frozen for the lack of merch in other lines right now. But I also understand they have to cater to the hype / upset parents.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/pepperandtoast/15545483880/

i posted some pics of honey lemon, she's articulated, but from the knee down she has a new sculpt

Saw the movie last night & absolutely loved it. Ordered a few BH6 things today since it's 25% off. ^.^

I hope they put out more Honey Lemon and Tomogo doll, kinda cool to see Disney girls with discernibly different body types

Maybe some more will come put after the friends and family ends, you know Disney just wants to make $$$ at the end of the day.

I cannot wait to buy the Honey Lemon doll and Baymax plush! I wish there was a limited product of Hiro and Baymax together. They were definitely the defining aspect of the movie!

Was at my Disney store yesterday to pick up the dolls + Baymax plush and they said they didn't think they'd get the Honey doll on shelves for another few weeks - so I just ordered her online through the store. Saved on shipping + still got the 25 percent off discount.

Movie is fantastic. I really wish there was more merch - I'd kill for a Hiro toddler doll.

Movie was A-mazing! Wish Disney made more merch. At least a complete doll set. But I love what they have so far.Bought GO, Honey Lemon dolls and Baymax plush with discount. Great detailing on all of them. I also wish they would make a Hiro and Yokai doll

Not seen it (being based in EU) but so happy about the positive feedback here. I think, perhaps, as i said in the other thread, more toys/merch will eventually find itself online and in stores as we run up to december (xmas) and during its big international release (Europe won't see it arrive in cinemas until late Jan 2015 - some 3 months behind the US).

Not seen it (being based in EU) but so happy about the positive feedback here. I think, perhaps, as i said in the other thread, more toys/merch will eventually find itself online and in stores as we run up to december (xmas) and during its big international release (Europe won't see it arrive in cinemas until late Jan 2015 - some 3 months behind the US).
I Hope you're right :p

Maybe they're waiting for the 25% off sale to end. If I just released a brand new movie, I wouldn't want people to save 25%. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back