• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Big Hero 6 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Hero 6 Merchandise
Maybe they're waiting for the 25% off sale to end. If I just released a brand new movie, I wouldn't want people to save 25%. Just saying.

Completely agree with you there, it's only now that Frozen is included they have yet to have done that yet that I have seen.

I'm hoping Big Hero 6 would get more merchandise! Felt bad for Wreck-it Ralph for only seeing their merch when the movie just came out and after that, it was nothing more :(

I bought Gogo on Friday and just ordered Honey Lemon. I really wanted both and decided with how quickly Disney tends to phase out or sell out and never restock non-Princess stuff and the sale I decided this would be the best time to get them. My store had a full shelf of Gogos but no Honeys until at least Tuesday. I'd really like a Hiro doll too, with or without a Baymax. Fred and Wasabi would be cool as well. i can haz doll set Dizzney? :3

If I were Disney, I would make the regular stand alone dolls in their civillian outfits, and then release a set with all of them in their gear. Have you pay more money if you want the hero outfits. :p

BH6 is much bigger merch wise than WiR. I LOVE Wreck-It Ralph, it's one of my favorite movies of all time. But... Disney really lagged it on the merch.

They seem to be learning their lesson with this one. Souviner sippers at Disneyland, BALLOONS of Baymax, dolls of the girls, action figures of the guys, plushes, I swear they came up with one of those hulk-style fist toys for boys, TONS of clothes, even their own vinylmation set.... yeah... it's... they are doing a lot better than with WiR (my poor wir!) Not to mention pins, a boostepack, a pin set in the online store... etc etc

LOL!

Pretty much most of the BH6 toys line sold out!!
Now to read the complaining parents' comments on facebook!

Is the Honey Lemon doll available in the brick and mortar stores yet? I'm a certain kind of crazy and like to pick out my toys in person if the option is there. I'm sure you guys understand the feeling.

Yikes! If Honey Lemon goes next then I know I got her just in time.

Koobar- I visited the Disney Store on Friday and the associate I asked stated that Honey Lemon would arrive tomorrow (Tuesday) at the earliest because that's when they get their weekly shipments. I was really disappointed because I never go to the Disney Store (or anywhere else really- transportation issues) and really hoped to get Gogo and Honey in one trip. I know the quality control thing- I went through six different Gogos before finding one with nice enough hair. I display out of box but just a detail thing.

I knew I should have snagged Go Go when I had the chance! Still I already had the Baymax plush so I ordered Honey Lemon to take advantage of the sale. The only other toy I want that's currently available besides Go Go is the Baymax deluxe flying figure with Hiro from Bandai. I'm suprised things are selling out as quickly as they are as usually non princess films arent as popular.

Yikes! If Honey Lemon goes next then I know I got her just in time.

Koobar- I visited the Disney Store on Friday and the associate I asked stated that Honey Lemon would arrive tomorrow (Tuesday) at the earliest because that's when they get their weekly shipments. I was really disappointed because I never go to the Disney Store (or anywhere else really- transportation issues) and really hoped to get Gogo and Honey in one trip. I know the quality control thing- I went through six different Gogos before finding one with nice enough hair. I display out of box but just a detail thing.

i went ahead and stopped by my local DS today and they had a single Honey on the shelf. I don't think they had anymore in the stockroom because I eavesdropped on an employee on the phone with a customer inquiring about the bh6 dolls. I grabbed an extra gogo as well to unbox. Used the friends and family discount, great day for toy shopping

Sooo glad I ordered everything I wanted before things start selling out. I'm glad it's doing well though... It was an amazing movie!

I was happy to buy a lot of Big Hero Toys at my Disney Store yesterday. They even had Honey Lemon, so there was no excuse not to pick up the other things I wanted. :hs:

I hope that they restock and release a lot more merchandise. I think I'd cry with joy if they released a 11" Hiro doll. He's so adorable. :p

I'm not surprised to see a lot if merchandise gone form the Disney Store website. I'm thinking the won't release, or restock until after the 25% off sale. :lol:

Last edited:
You also have to take into consideration that this is the first animated Marvel movie under the Disney name, so lots of Marvel collectors are buying up stuff too :3 but it happy to see it sell out

Hey guys first post

Saw Big Hero 6 with my little brother on Veterans Day. Going to see it again. Feast short was awesome .I want a Baymax and Feast plush so bad but both are sold out. Baymax is one of my favorite characters of all time . Going through stuff and he just made me feel better. Hope they restock the plush no Disney Stores are near me. I wanted a Wasabi figure because he is AA and we lack in Disney merchandise Disney period but I loved him after the film and want one even more now. I want all the characters. I will be extremely upset if they don't release anything more after Black Friday when Christmas shopping begins. Monsters University got almost 40 plushes but Big Hero 6 can't get 4 ?A large Mochi the cat plush and a giant Baymax plush would be awesome but I will take the regular six. I also want talking dolls of all 6. Something for Heiff Cliff or whatever the butler name would be cool too.

Last edited:
I hope they make dolls of Hiro and Wasabi (he was hilarious) and would kinda round out the doll/plush set since Baymax is in scale with Go Go and Honey Lemon. . I would go for the Bandai figures but they're awful. There's little to no articulation and the girl characters can't stand.

The honey lemon doll is literally perfect. I am absolutely in love with it. I collect monster high, ever after high, barbie, and a few other misc. doll lines and honestly this is my favorite doll I've bought this year. *,*

The honey lemon doll is literally perfect. I am absolutely in love with it. I collect monster high, ever after high, barbie, and a few other misc. doll lines and honestly this is my favorite doll I've bought this year. *,*

Since those are pretty much the doll lines I collect, I am now sold on wanting Honey. I wish they had the Big Hero 6 merchandise in my store already!

Since those are pretty much the doll lines I collect, I am now sold on wanting Honey. I wish they had the Big Hero 6 merchandise in my store already!
i was hoping she'd be monster high size but she's actually barbie size and can fit into barbie clothes. I love the character, so if you do too you'll probably love this doll as much as I do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back