• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Big lot of traders for sale***pins added price reduced

SOLD! Big lot of traders for sale***pins added price reduced

twill20

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I am selling all of my traders. There is over 200 pins all together. I am not breaking them up. Looking for $3600 please PM me or email twill_20@hotmail.com if you have any questions.

Great pins! Good luck finding someone with that much cash in their pocket!! Also a bump!

I see some pins in there that I really really want but dont have that kind of money to buy the whole collection, so let me know if you decide to split them up.

I have been contemplating breaking them up. If anyone would like to make and offer i am willing to listen. I will be more willing to deal on bigger lots to save me from shipping to 200 people. Feel free to email me at twill_20@hotmail.com it is easier for me to check.

I wish you luck with your sale!

I think you'll have better luck on Facebook for selling the entire lot than on here. DPF is a great resource for selling individual pins and small lots, but generally not a lot of big collection buyers hang out here.

Back