• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Big Pin Haul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Pin Haul

Tbird

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Check out the pin haul I got in the mail today, 77 pins in total!!

IMG_20131028_184441737.jpg

Great haul Tony!! Looks like you have a complete Dwarf train set there!! Even tho I don't collect SW, it's such a cute/nice set!!

Great haul Tony!! Looks like you have a complete Dwarf train set there!! Even tho I don't collect SW, it's such a cute/nice set!!

Yes there is a complete train set in there plus 6 more of the dwarf pins of that set. Figures, I was looking for snow white and grumpy to complete my set and finally got them. Now a week later I come across this with a complete set of them...lol

Never thought to look on craigslist for pins!

Ya, I often look on craigslist and also at yard sales. You never know where you might find them.

Hmmmm....... interesting. I see my post that i made yesterday was moved from the discussion thread to the showroom thread ( which is fine ) but why is there a similar post right now on the discussion thread that was made on 10/23 and it hasn't been moved like mine was?

Nice you were able to get a complete set of the SW train set on the original cards (of course, I love original cards..lol). Maybe keep the carded set and either display or trade the uncarded ones. Sometimes I keep the carded set pins in my collection and make a framed display from the loose ones. But, I'm just rambling now..lol

For those now checking your local Craigslist...be very careful. Lots of nuts and scammers on there.

Nice you were able to get a complete set of the SW train set on the original cards (of course, I love original cards..lol). Maybe keep the carded set and either display or trade the uncarded ones. Sometimes I keep the carded set pins in my collection and make a framed display from the loose ones. But, I'm just rambling now..lol

For those now checking your local Craigslist...be very careful. Lots of nuts and scammers on there.

Lol.... that's what I did with my other set, I framed then.

IMG_20131026_190759992.jpg

Yes you do have to be very careful with craigslist.

Tony!!! Oh my gosh!! LOVE the framed set!! Great job!!!

Thanks Kim, It took a while to find a frame that would work that wasn't too big but also was long enough to fit the pins. Then the background was the next challange....lol.

I was looking through these pins again and I actually almost have have three sets of these train pins. If I had another snow white then I would have three complete sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back