BINGOWEEN starts on page 33!

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by NutMeg, Apr 29, 2018.

1. raikipins

raikipins Active Member

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

I'm missing the special theme? T-T But I'm glad Bingo is back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NutMeg likes this.
  2. Wolfcryrain

Wolfcryrain Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Wait...Themed! <3

NutMeg likes this.
  3. NutMeg

NutMeg The Nefarious N.M.G.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Alright guys, sorry this has taken me so long! I procrastinated on getting my flu shot, and well, now I'm paying for it. >.< So please bear with me as I steer this struggle bus toward Round #3, aka Bingoween! :D

Yes, this next round will start Wednesday, October 31st, just in time for Halloween Bingoween! (I originally intended to begin this round *much* earlier so that it wouldn't potentially drag out until Thanksgiving, but what can I say, I've just been a hot mess all month. However, I personally LOVE Halloween/spooky stuff in general, so I'm totally fine with extending the skelebrations a while longer!)

This round will also have a special theme: Villains!!!

[​IMG]

That's right, only Disney baddies are eligible this time around! What's more, all previously drawn villains have been "raised from the dead," and are now temporarily back in play for this round alone!

You'll receive more detailed instructions regarding all of this if you snag a spot in the game. How do you do that? Well...

[​IMG]

Simply leave a comment here when sign-ups open TOMORROW (Friday the 26th) at 1:00 PM Pacific Standard Time!!!

Your comment can be as short and sweet as "ME!" or "MINE!" or "GIMME NOW!" As long as you comment before the game is full, you're in!

There will be at least 8 spots up for grabs - possibly more. I PM'ed everyone on the Wait List earlier this week; so far, 9 people have claimed their spots, and 3 have yet to respond.. lookin' at you, @TheMickeyMouseRules, @MerlinEmrys, and @frozenlanterns. ;) If any of you would still like to play, please reply to my aforementioned PM *before* the general sign-ups open tomorrow. You can still join the game after that, but you'll have to compete for a spot by commenting like everyone else.

Again, the round will officially start on Halloween Bingoween; the deadline for players to submit their character lists is Monday, October 29th. (If you've never played Bingo before, be advised that it's against the rules to post your list publicly; please wait for me to request it via PM.) I know that gives you less time than usual to make your selections, and I apologize, but hey, you only have to think up some names - I'm the one who has to design 20 different Bingo cards. :p Still, if you suspect you won't have enough free time over the weekend to complete your "homework," it's probably best to skip signing up for this round and avoid the possibility of letting a spot go to waste.

So...

[​IMG]

4. NutMeg

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Hey missy, you JUST won! xD But if people end up enjoying it, I will definitely do more theme rounds after this! I'm already brainstorming ideas for other holidays. ;P

5. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Well, if this does extend to Thanksgiving, it can be Thanksgibingo!!

NutMeg and MerlinEmrys like this.
  6. pins4twin

pins4twin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

So, 1 pm Pacific is 3 pm Central?

7. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    115   0   0

Did I get a spot? If not, mine mine mine

8. NutMeg

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Sign-ups open in just half an hour!!!

There will be 9 spots available, since one Wait List player did not claim theirs.

9. NutMeg

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Sign-ups open at 1 pm PST/3 PM Central. Or rather, in 14 minutes! :)

10. AshleyV

AshleyV Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

I'd like a spot, please!

NutMeg likes this.
  11. caw caw rawr

caw caw rawr Squirrel!

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

12. summerskin

summerskin I control the weather

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

I would love a spot please.

NutMeg likes this.
  13. CanaDaLE

CanaDaLE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

Me too please

NutMeg likes this.
  14. AlaskanMalamute

AlaskanMalamute Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Me please!

NutMeg likes this.
  15. NutMeg

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

4 spots left!

16. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    115   0   0

Ahh me pls!

NutMeg likes this.
  17. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    256   0   0

*waves enthusiastically!*

NutMeg likes this.
  18. NutMeg

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Only 2 spots left to go!

19. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    75   0   0

Me!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

NutMeg likes this.
  20. NutMeg

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Only 1 spot left! Last chance to join this monster mash!

21. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

I'd love to play again. I've been thinking of my best puns. :D

NutMeg likes this.
  22. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    75   0   0

Can we use different incarnations of 1 character on the same card?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

23. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

Just to confirm… any baddie? Including side kicks of the evil ones?

24. Ksnuggles

Ksnuggles Resident Cake Baker Staff Member DPF Moderator DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

I wanna know this too @NutMeg ... that way I can complete my list.

25. NutMeg

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Absolutely! :D As long as they follow the normal rules regarding character variants, which I will copy/paste here:
    • Please be advised that the list includes different "versions" of some characters, but with stipulations that have been collectively decided upon via poll. Characters with more than one bodily form will be counted separately, but only when these forms have different names. (eg: Ursula and Vanessa count as 2 characters; mermaid Ariel and human Ariel do not.) Characters who have alter-egos and/or disguises are subject to the same rule. (eg: Aladdin and Prince Ali count as 2 characters; Princess Jasmine and "street mouse" Jasmine do not.) Characters at different ages do NOT count separately. (eg: there is no difference between Dory and Baby Dory.) For a more detailed explanation of these particular rules, please read this post.
    Of course! Like I said in my PM instructions, anyone who is an adversary to the protagonist counts as a "villainous character." So if they serve as a sidekick to the antagonist, that definitely counts! Again, though, there may be some potential exceptions if I feel a character just doesn't fit the spirit of the theme - like if they start out as evil but are ultimately redeemed by the end of the film. I used Kronk as an example in my PM, but other characters I've cut from cards so far include Lotso's former minions (Big Baby and Stretch) and certain characters from Atlantis (if they come over to Milo's side, they don't count as bad guys.)

Some players have been sending a few "back-up characters" along with their lists, suggesting that if any of their selections are cut, they can be swapped out with one of the back-ups (which has been super helpful, thank you guys! <3) So if you're worried about the eligibility of any of your characters, you can always do that. :)