BINGOWEEN starts on page 33!

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by NutMeg, Apr 29, 2018.

1. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    256   0   0

It's Bingoween Day!

[​IMG]

2. PixiePost

PixiePost Previously SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    145   0   0

Did you get my PM with the list of potential characters?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NutMeg likes this.
  3. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

4. NutMeg

NutMeg The Nefarious N.M.G.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

HAPPY BINGOWEEN!!! :D Sorry I didn't get the cards posted yesterday, boys and ghouls; the flu has really been kicking my butt for the past few days and I haven't been able to focus on phone/computer screens without feeling nauseous. I'm almost finished making them, though, and will definitely post them/start the first few first drawings later today!

@PixiePost, yep! Sorry I haven't replied yet! I think all your choices are permissible, so if you could just narrow it down to 24 sometime this afternoon I can do your card however you'd like it; if I don't hear from you though I'll just make it with the first 24 on your list so you can still play. :)

5. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    256   0   0

Oh no, don't push yourself too hard! I think I can speak for us all that we're excited to start but can wait a day or two if you need to rest up.

Ajk and PixiePost like this.
  6. PixiePost

Rating - 100%
    145   0   0

Definitely! Bingo can wait until you feel better. Rest up today and try to enjoy your Halloween!

7. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

Ditto!

8. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Take care of you!

9. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Sorry for not sending my choices earlier, I've been at work non-stop. I hope you feel better.

10. AshleyV

AshleyV Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Take care of yourself first, girl! Bingo can wait.

11. NutMeg

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Thank you so much to everyone for your patience and get-well-soon wishes!!! <3 The past week has been pretty rough, and I haven't had the mental or physical energy to do anything other than to lie in bed and zone out. I think my antibiotics have finally kicked in, though, and today I woke up actually feeling semi-OK! However, I did have to miss out on my favorite holiday, Halloween. :'( So if you don't mind helping me make up for my missed monster mash, let's extend the frightful festivities with Bingoween!!!

[​IMG]

All cards have been posted on the first page! I'll give you guys a while to go over them; please let me know if you spot any mistakes on yours, or if you have any questions about changes made to your character selections. I'm pretty sure I messaged everyone whose card required adjustment (either because I felt certain choices didn't fit with the "villainous" theme, or because they violated the regular rules regarding eligible movies and/or character variants.) However, my brain has been at 25% power all week due to the flu, so please cut me some slack! xD

I'll give you guys some time to review your cards, then start the drawings later today!!! Hope you're all still excited, and thank you again for your patience! :D

12. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    256   0   0

He, so I guess Riley's broccoli pizza didn't count as a villain? ;)

The boards look great!

PixiePost, watzshakinbacon and NutMeg like this.
  13. NutMeg

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

LOL, sorry! <3 It gave me a good chuckle, but I suspected someone might object (especially when I cut several "real" characters from other people's cards for not qualifying as villains.) Some of you guys can get pretty competitive! xD But it's flattering; y'all must really like those buttons. :p

coblj003, Wolfcryrain and timeerkat like this.
  14. Wolfcryrain

Wolfcryrain Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aw man I see so many characters I wish I had remembered but I like how mine came out. Can’t wait to play!

NutMeg likes this.
  15. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

As always the boards look awesome!

NutMeg likes this.
  16. summerskin

summerskin I control the weather

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

So excited for this. I'm loving trying to figure out who all the characters are. You all are clever.

[​IMG]

So far CanaDaLE and Merlin have stumped me. I found out one is Heffalump but does anyone know who the middle character is one the bottom row of Merlin's card?

NutMeg likes this.
  17. NutMeg

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

That would be Dijon from DuckTales The Movie. :)

summerskin and MerlinEmrys like this.
  18. NutMeg

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

TRICK OR TREAT! :D I think it's time to draw the first character! And this one is so eligible.........

Drizella Tremaine from Cinderella!

[​IMG]

Congrats to @AlaskanMalamute and @CanaDaLE for scoring the very first Mickey Heads of Round 3! Stay tuned for more drawings! And as always, be sure to monitor the Bingo Cards at the top of the thread so you can keep track of everyone's progress!

19. AlaskanMalamute

AlaskanMalamute Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Yes! Off the break!
    :meeko:

NutMeg likes this.
  20. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0

Aww, I thought about adding her... sigh.
    I wish I were good at puns, but its late and I am tired, cannot come up with anything.

NutMeg likes this.
  21. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

A great first step for our Bingoween journey.

NutMeg likes this.
  22. PixiePost

Rating - 100%
    145   0   0

I love the little Mickey pumpkin heads in the center of the cards, and the bats on top. :) It’s always fun to check out everyone’s character choices.

Took me a minute to figure out the Headless Horseman on my card! (Because the image is difficult to make out, not because he doesn’t belong there!)

I’m not surprised you opted not to include my precious Percy. He definitely redeemed himself by the end of the movie, and besides, pugs are too cute to be villains.

[​IMG]

pretty Omi and NutMeg like this.
  23. NutMeg

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Look who came down the chimney - one of my all time faves! The game sure is getting steamy with...........

Helga Sinclair from Atlantis!

[​IMG]

Congrats to @summerskin and @Tokaji for scoring Mickey Heads! Stay tuned for more drawings! And as always, be sure to monitor the Bingo Cards at the top of the thread so you can keep track of everyone's progress!

pretty Omi, Tokaji, coblj003 and 3 others like this.
  24. summerskin

summerskin I control the weather

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Thank You!

25. NutMeg

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Aw thanks, I'm glad someone noticed them! <3 The bats have little Mickey ears, but you can't really tell in the resized pics. And sorry about the Headless Horseman - again, it's a lot clearer in the full size version. Plus that was the only clip art image of him I could find. (I always try to use clip art when I can, otherwise I have to crop the character out myself to get the white background, which is a pain in the butt.)

I think I cut every Pocahontas character submitted except for Ratcliffe... he's pretty much the only true "villain" in the film, but that's what happens when your movie blames an entire genocide on one single person. But don't even get me started... xD

Tokaji and PixiePost like this.