• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Birthday/Christmas zap by watzshakinbacon!

ZAPPED! Birthday/Christmas zap by watzshakinbacon!

NutMeg

The Nefarious N.M.G.
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yesterday (the day after my birthday) I came home to find a package waiting for me on my porch; I saw on the label that it was from Erin (@watzshakinbacon) and immediately had a smile on my face! I knew she was planning to send me something (because we are not very good at being sneaky about zaps) but didn't know what to expect.

mIY5u4B.jpg

In addition to a super sweet birthday/Christmas card, she sent me some yummy candy (via tinawap) and a couple of handmade goodies. It turns out she had peeked at my Secret Santa questionnaire and found out I was a Slytherin, so she made me this beautiful cross-stitch! The detail is seriously amazing!!! I love it so much - definitely going to have to find a frame so I can hang it up! Gotta represent for Slytherin and help improve our bad rap, lol.

uJ58mTb.jpg

She also made a really cute hair bow inspired by my Meg as Hades Halloween avatar, although it also reminds me of my other favorite animated sass queen...

giphy.gif

Anyway, on my way home yesterday I got caught in the rain and so my hair was all frizzy and limp and gross looking. My family was coming over soon so we could all go see Coco (SO GOOD) and I didn't have time to wash it beforehand (it's like over 2 feet long.) I figured I'd throw on a hat, but then BAM! a hair bow arrives on my doorstep. :D

rnE2jbF.jpg

Thank you so much Erin for making my birthday brighter with your thoughtful gifts!! I know how busy you've been, so it means a lot that you put so much time and effort into these goodies. I have a feeling something will be heading your way soon, too... <3

Happy belated birthday! I’m happy to see you have long hair and can actually wear the bow I’m also super relieved that the card stock didn’t get damaged. Whew! Enjoy

So much for sneaky zaps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy belated birthday! I’m happy to see you have long hair and can actually wear the bow I’m also super relieved that the card stock didn’t get damaged. Whew! Enjoy

So much for sneaky zaps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're basically playing zap tag right now, and I'm currently "it." LOL.

Such a nice zap, Happy Belated Birthday!!
You're so talented @watzshakinbacon

Has anyone told you, you look like Real Life Meg?! >.> would be a great Cosplay!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I haven't heard that, but thank you!!! I've always wanted to cosplay as her - I'm going to Seattle Comicon in March and have been trying to decide on a costume, so maybe I'll finally do it! :)

Back