• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Birthday haul pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birthday haul pins

mojoscout

Jr. Goon
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hey everyone I just wanted to say a thank you to some poeple who went to disneyland with me yesterday for my birthday :)

Amyshweppe , Grantshwppe , Garret (gis) and his wife Maggie , Zoelovespins , and Deatheater4ever (Gracie)

Thank you all so much!!! :)
Here is what everyone got me! :) thank you all so mcuh
giftpins_zpsaab595aa.jpg
[/IMG]

and here are the pins I bought
pinsIbought_zps7cf9d321.jpg
[/IMG]
thank you all so much I had an awesome time! :wiggle:

So Glad you had fun wish I couldve made it!!!! Awesome gifts! im going to have to send yours in the mail or I can give it to you at the next PTN <3
HAPPY BITRTHDAY!!!...Again LOL

Awesome haul! Happy (belated) birthday. I especially love the 'wicked fun for everyone'. I'm going to WDW next week & I'm hoping they still have it!

What the????

How did the King and Queen Goons not have a clue of this... Complete failure in the goon organization and communication system... I blame the princess goon for this... I am so sorry Jackson that we missed this, we were at home doing nothing all day... We would have been there for sure..!!! Happy belated birthday my friend... Wow do I need to get in the back side of that princess now!!!!

Holy cow! I didn't know it was your bday! Happy birthday, JC! Mine was the 19th, our birthdays are so close! I wish I had known! Glad you had a good day though, and you got some awesome pins! Congrats!

Happy birthday JC! :) I only knew cuz I was there but not hanging out too much since all they wanted to do was ride rides. LOL

Rides??? C'Mon really...

Yes, rides! At least I got to see them and ride on Space Mountain with them. 11 in the party; 12 people can fit in one coaster so we took it all up to ourselves. We were able to pry John (the "j" in huertajv) away from pin trading for that ride. LOL.

Aww thanks so much everyone! :) Vicky , Moe I wish you both could have come! Next trip for sure!

OMG Nikki I had no idea! Happy late birthday!

Li you should have stayed and hung out!

Ohhh, The little mermaid - Ariel, one of my Classic Disney Movie preferred.
Very bautiful pin set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back