• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Bit by the Trading Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit by the Trading Bug

MomeRathsOutgrabe

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Hello all, I am a relatively new pin trading enthusiast from Sarasota, Florida. I used to attend a lot of local auctions and estate sales and would periodically end up with Disney pins in my jewelry lots. I finally decided to try trading those pins in the parks and, what can I say, I got sucked in. I just signed up for the GenEaration D trading event and look forward to meeting some of you there.

My faves are anything related to Alice in Wonderland or Lady & The Tramp, but I also like Chip & Dale, the muppets, and anything that brings back good memories. And anything that's just pretty.

I think the same bug bit me about a year ago...little son of a gun...Welcome to DPF! I too have am addiction to Alice lol...I have an auction for a pin going right now that has Alice, cheshire, and lady and the tramp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back