• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Bjean got us GOOD this time.

ZAPPED! Bjean got us GOOD this time.

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
When Barbara came to our room last night she came baring tons of gifts! She gave us "bling" lights to hook to our pin bags, 3 fantasy pins and a pin for each of us. This was Nena's pin (it is one I have been trying to get for her for years so I almost started crying when I saw it)

Then she gave me this great one for my "Ode to Mom" collection of Snow White pins.

Thank you so much Barbara! As I told you it was not necessary but, we really love them!

Congrats!!! She is so sweet! What great pins! Looking forward to seeing you three tomorrow! Well, seeing you and Nena, and meeting the pin fairy godmother herself!! Please come say hi, I won't be that mobile I'm afraid :(

Congrats!!! She is so sweet! What great pins! Looking forward to seeing you three tomorrow! Well, seeing you and Nena, and meeting the pin fairy godmother herself!! Please come say hi, I won't be that mobile I'm afraid :(

We will try but we will have some raffles going on for "zaps" and trying to trade at the same time so I do not know if we will get to move around much either.

Congrats on your amazing zaps!! Oh how I wish I could come & meet all of you :hsugh::cry: ...but, we head to FL/WDW in June for our 10th anniversary, so that's where my vacation time will go. Have an awesome time this weekend, all of you!! I'll be thinking of ya :wavey:

Thank you Darlene and Nena!! We truly enjoyed our stay with you two lovely ladies! I'm very happy you like the pins, etc. Thank you for the laughs and great times ... for all the great pin trades ... and especially for making us feel right at home!! You two are EXTRA special and I'm very happy for your friendship! :hug:

Back