• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Blood Drive Olaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man that STINKS...I just put one on auction - I have a pic of the front, but should I put a pic of the back so people know mine is 100% legit???

The 2 scrappers or counterfeits I have seen on Ebay just hit the market yesterday. So, I am sure you are fine :) Yours have the SKU number printed on the back though, right?

Well DPF, as of this morning Zero PTD also bit the dust :( He already sold 5 of them in a single listing and now 5 more are listed on Ebay.

Well DPF, as of this morning Zero PTD also bit the dust :( He already sold 5 of them in a single listing and now 5 more are listed on Ebay.

This makes me really sad because its one of my grails.... :( Guess I would have to trade for that one in person if I really wanted to make sure it was real...

So last year, I figured out a way for us to keep track of the pins that a few specific ebay sellers were selling. I created a Pinpics account, and simply listed all the pins they sold. Then, I thought, people could simply look at the lists and compare their accounts to that one. Unfortunately, I figured this all out right before New Pinpics was launched that did not allow for the same compare features as the old site. So I stopped updating it because I didn't know how useful it would be anymore.

Now that DPP has compare features, I added an account over there, and I'll start updating it again.

So go to DPP look up the user "badebay." Easiest way is to view your collection, then in the URL change your username to badebay.

Collection = icy seller (last updated in Sept, but I threw on some of the recent stuff in this thread just now)
Trades = will be seller #2 (not updated at all)
Wants = seller #3 (tiny bit started back in Sept)

To check for matches between your lists and this account, you can use the compare tools.

I saw two pics on facebook of the unreleased hinged Enchanted and Tangled books already being sold by them. This makes me want to quit pins.

Selen - I have pictures if you want to let me know which # to text it to (the one ending in 08 or the one ending in 67), I can send it via text picture messaging.

Selen - I have pictures if you want to let me know which # to text it to (the one ending in 08 or the one ending in 67), I can send it via text picture messaging.

Thanks Li, the one ending with 67 is mine. 08 is hubby.

And now I see from the same seller. Will it ever end?

I found the completed auctions for the hinged books and sent a message to Pinpics. I know they are trying to make changes and they are probably over loaded, but I hope they will update the database to include a warning for those pins.

Is there an entry on DPP for these pins? I could not see it for Enchanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back