• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Bonjour! Pin Newbie here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonjour! Pin Newbie here....

BarLackey

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the pin game, but am interested in building a collection of "Emperor's New Groove" pins, and am realizing that they are in short supply. Can anyone be of assistance here? Thanks!

Welcome.png

Hello! Welcome to the forum! Good luck with your search! I used to have some Emperor's pins but finally decided to swap them out in the parks. If I come across some I'll let you know :)

Oh and don't forget to link your PinPics ID so we can all see your collection, traders and wants!

Aloha and Welcome! :wavey:

I really wish I could help you. I wish I had 'The Emperor's New Groove' pins to trade to you, but sadly, I don't. Unfortunately, some characters - or even themes (like 'The Emperor's New Groove') - fall into a category that's often referred to as underrepresented pins. Basically, what this means is that these pins are in very short supply, or in some cases, pins of these characters/themes don't even exist. In instances when pins are in short supply, one's collection tends to be quite small - and a great deal of patience often is required in obtaining these pins. In instances like this, it might be easier to attempt to buy them outright than try to trade for them. After all, it's one thing to find someone who has a pin you want for trade; the harder part is agreeing upon a trade that both of you think is fair. The money you would spend on traders that you may or may not be able to use to trade for 'The Emperor's New Groove' pins you want might be better spent on just buying the pins you want directly once you find them.

Most of the time, when one is interested in collecting a theme that is in such short supply, one either accepts that he/she is going to have a very small collection or one selects another theme to collect alongside the short supply theme.

I hope this helps and, again, welcome! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back