• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Books by Charles Solomon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Books by Charles Solomon

MagicLover1

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back in 2014, when Sleeping Beauty was being sold under its Diamond Edition title and Maleficent was I'm theatres, Charles Solomon released "Once Upon A Dream: From Perrault's Sleeping Beauty to Disney's Maleficent".
51vIL3foGML._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

In 2015, a second book was released for Cinderella: "A Wish Your Heart Makes: From the Grimm Brothers' Aschenputtel to Disney's Cinderella".
51Se3TvggjL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Now, do you believe that we will get more? I'm hoping for a Beauty and The Beast one... Maybe called "Tale as Old As Time: From Villeneuve's La Belle et la Bête to Disney's Beauty and the Beast.

What book do you want to see come out?

Last edited:
I'm so confused by this link. The reviews for the book are dated from 2010 but the publishing date under the description portion says deluxe edition in January of 2017 and nothing at all of a past date. Are they re-releasing the book with the same ISBN but different artwork?
It's being re-released likely with additions from the new live action film.

I have the original release of this book and it's lovely. :)

I had no idea those books existed, but I think I need to track them down - they look amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back