• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Born again kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Born again kid

Sixteacup

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
Joining this forum after recently being introduced to the world of high end dolls. Starting with Frozen, I'm amazed at how well made dolls can be. I like the 12" dolls, especially the LE and Film Collection (so far). Hope they release male dolls with real fabric outfits and capes one day. Plastic hard body and had clothing superheroes are so boring.

Joined Elphaba in our crusade for fun and amazing dolls.

Welcome! :D I'm not one of the doll collectors, but I have seen photos of them on here and they are gorgeous! I wish you the best of your collections. :) (Male dolls would be awesome!!)

Hello and welcome to DPF!!! :wavey: I am collect select dolls, as well as pins...and anything that catches my eye I suppose! :facepalm: LOL! Always enjoy talking about the dolls with fellow collectors...though I would have NEVER in my life guessed I would be saying that one day!!! :lol:

Welcome!

I don't own any of the dolls, but I do enjoy looking at them, and other member's collections! And I totally agree with you - they need to make more male dolls! I think I've only really seen a few in the "couples" sets? So sad! But I guess they worry they wont be as popular as the princesses? Bah!

Hello! I don't currently collect the dolls as I am a pin addict right now... but I love them they are beautiful and they have pin versions which are just as amazing! Happy collecting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back