• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Bought these online..could anyone verify that they're real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought these online..could anyone verify that they're real?

BriV97

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi so I'm a new collector/trader and I just bought some pins online and just wanted to verify whether or not they were real. I was lookin on here and saw that counterfeits have a type of "border" around them on the back. My pins don't have this border so does that mean they're good or are there other things to look for? Having trouble figuring out how to post a pic of them on here but I will do so once I figure it out.

There are tons of different things to look after. Its not that easy to just look if they have a border or not. What kind of pins did you buy and where? Can you post a picture of them, that would make it easier to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back