Box Lunch Haul and Info on possible pin trading at BL locations

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by MommaIvy, Oct 3, 2018.

1. MommaIvy

MommaIvy Active Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]Thanks to @bcol for the Box Lunch coupon. My order came in and I picked up the Toy Story pins for traders since it was buy 2 get one free. Sweet!

You all may already know this, but it was new to me. I spent time talking to the employee at BL and she mentioned the store is looking into one of the following two options:

A. Having a regular pin trading meet up at their locations where you can trade both official and BL pins. If this happens they plan on carrying more official pins.

B. Allowing BL pins to be traded with cast members and feature more BL designs.

Really hoping one of these happens sooner than later. Personally I vote A, but my opinion counts for zilch. I don’t live by a park and I’d prefer official pins since they have proven to hold onto their value on the secondary market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. bcol

bcol "They call me Bruce" ....and mupins

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Happy you could use the coupon. It looks like you got some good stuff. It would be interesting to see how the turnout would be. The stores are so packed there is not room for a group. Maybe they would have to go to the food court and meet.

Romancing_Train likes this.
  3. TonkaToy

TonkaToy Si & Am Lover!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Hi,

What does everyone think of the quality on the Box Lunch pins? Just curious as I have never seen any in person.

Thanks

4. Damiens pins

Damiens pins Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Does any one know if the boxlunch store is still open at Florida mall?

5. Abyssinian28

Abyssinian28 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Yep, I just bought something there last Saturday- you're good!

6. Damiens pins

Damiens pins Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Ok thanks there's a few pins I'm wanting to buy from that store

7. MommaIvy

MommaIvy Active Member

0   0   0

I really like them, although they don’t have the Mickey backers. And you can’t beat the price...even though they run anywhere from 8 to 14 bucks per pin or set, they have a lot of buy 2 get 1 free sales, and 15 dollars off a 30 dollar purchase.