• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Bradford Exchange - Magical Moments Of Disney Pin Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is still scheduled for the 28th (just checked the tracking). If you are getting a pin
from me for this round, will you please send me a PM? Thanks!

Update: The display box is the shipment for August. If anyone wants it, I will keep it and let you know the cost. Otherwise,
it is going back. Sorry no pins this time. :(

Man, I'm in love with this collection! The design is so cute! But of course it's missing my holy trinity (Hercules, Hunchback, and Mulan.) :sad:

The Tangled and Pocahontas pins are really pretty, though. If spaces happen to open up on an existing sub, or a new sub starts, I'd love to grab those!

1QNUhZQ.jpg

Photo From AveryB at PinTalk.

If lady and the tramp or Dalmatian spot opens up, please let me know!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet. Even though they told me it was reinstated, I called because the pins never arrived and
they never reinstated the subscription so...now it is reinstated. I'm unsure when they will arrive.
I just checked, and it says November 7. Ugh. I will let everyone know if they ever get here.

I spoke to Bradford Exchange yesterday, Issues 4, 5 & 6 are all out of stock till Mid November. After talking to them I decided to cancel my subscription & order all 3 issues individually so they would all arrive at the same time. Right now my ship date for all 3 issues is Nov 22nd

Not yet. Even though they told me it was reinstated, I called because the pins never arrived and
they never reinstated the subscription so...now it is reinstated. I'm unsure when they will arrive.
I just checked, and it says November 7. Ugh. I will let everyone know if they ever get here.

I have sent you a PM. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It took forever to get the 4th set and I hope number 5 will not take as long. I am planning to ship
out the #4 pins tomorrow for those who have paid.

Yes I will tomorrow when I am on the computer. Haven't seen you much either. I missed you too. How's school?

Last edited:
Oops, that was only the 3rd set. I am going to contact Bradford to see if I can speed them up.

I think 4 was just shipped, but I don't want to have to wait for 5. I know you are all wanting
your pins.

Got 4 and it went out yesterday. Should only have to wait for 5 now. Once again,
I am going to call Bradford and get their rear in gear. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back