• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Bullyland Disney Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullyland Disney Figures

Shivatopia

Aeon of Macalania
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hi All! I did not find any threads about these figures, so I figured I would start a new thread on them: the Disney figures made by German company Bullyland (a name with a terrible connotation in English). Because they seem to be produced in Germany, those of you that live to the east of the Atlantic Ocean are probably a lot more familiar with these. I ran across some of their figurines through eBay, and I absolutely had to buy the Flynn Rider figure from a UK seller.
BULLYLAND_6.jpg

The detailing looks amazing, even moreso than the figures that are sold from TDS. Supposedly, they measure about 4"-4.5" in height. The same seller on eBay has a few more figures available, including Rapunzel, Tiana, and Naveen:
31oP6NVStCL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

la-princesse-et-la-grenouille-figurine-princesse-tiana-et-la-grenouille-10-cm.jpg
la-princesse-et-la-grenouille-figurine-prince-naveen-11-cm.jpg

And of course, Bullyland makes a lot more figurines beyond the Disney princess and princesses. They pretty much seem to have made all of the Disney cast, as well as a lot of other figures, like animals and fantasy figures. Why can't the US Disney figures be this detailed and nice? A whole myriad of the different characters made by Bullyland are available on amazon.co.uk, so I don't think these are rare by any means, but they look awesome! Sadly, amazon.co.uk only seems to ship toys to the UK and selected countries in Europe.

they are also for sale at disneyland paris. so if someone need these figures i can get them for you 26 december. don't know the prices they go from 4 till 12 euro's.

they have a lot of disney figuers (sorry don't know all the english names)

the ones i saw last tast month.
rapunzel the pictured and one with rapunzel and pascal together
belle, beast, chip, lumiere, clock, teapot.
aurora, prince philip, witch
ariel, prince eric, flounder. sebatian, triton and ursala
cinderella, prince, fairy godmother
snow white, prince and the seven dwarfs, witch
winnie, piglet, tigger eeyore rabbit owl kanga and roo
tiana green and blue dress, naveen,
woddy buzz jessie, lotsto, horse rex alien
alladin jasmine, ghost
lilo stitch
sulley mike
peter pan hook wendy tinkerbell
pumba timon simba (little)

Oh these look really awesome! Can anyone link me to a pic of these figurines?

Oh these look really awesome! Can anyone link me to a pic of these figurines?

Bullyland-Disney-Princess-Sleeping-Beauty-Figure.jpg
31B05DjDKAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
41QRFWu2AGL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

ariel_og_erik_22x22cm.jpg
bl-12357.jpg

Here are some pics of the ones you requested. As you can see, some are more successful than others, but they all still look way better to me than the US figures sold at TDS. Ariel, in particular, looks great here (and I am so glad they put her in her pink dress!).

OH I LOVE the Ariel and Eric one! It looks great! Thank you so much for posting pictures. :)

And here are a couple more princess figures from Bullyland:

Rapunzel & Pascal
654611.jpg

Cinderella in her maid outfit, putting on the glass slipper
disney-cendrillon-figurine.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back