• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Buttons, I make buttons! May 6th party version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buttons, I make buttons! May 6th party version

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Updated for May 2017 party.

Hi Everybody:wavey:

As many of you know I make DPF name buttons like these:
DSC02258_zps6336150c.jpg

No 2 buttons use the same picture so each is a one of a kind.

Also as many of you know we will be throwing a party next month in the Disneyland area. I know many of you have asked about the buttons, both newbies and those who have misplaced theirs. I have heard from a few of you already. So if you are going to be at the party and you would like either a new button or a replacement button please email me at docfish2uatgmail.com. Please substitute the @ for the word at. I will be making these over the next couple of weeks and want everybody who wants one to have one. Yes I make them for you our DPF members and your family if you would like them. I do charge a steep price for them when you get them in person. A hug. ;)

We hope to see you at the party May 6th.

Oh, if you are not able to attend and you want a name button I will be happy to make them for you also after our event.

Last edited:
OK, sis & I are going to need new buttons. I can't find them anywhere :p

I'll send art that I'd like on it :)

I would also like a new one, please. It got put somewhere in my move and I'm not sure if I'll find it by the trading event.

Thanks for offering this great service!

Sending an email now with the artwork.

I would be interested in one. I live too far(2000 miles) to make it to the event but it would be cool to have one for the future...

I'd love a button, and I'd love to attend the event but it's on the left coast and I'm on the right! I hope your event goes swimmingly though

Buttons, I make buttons!

If you ever need help with making the designs let me know! Sadly I won't be able to attend but if I can help out with the festivities in this way just send me a PM.

Last edited:
I'd love a button, and I'd love to attend the event but it's on the left coast and I'm on the right! I hope your event goes swimmingly though

Are you going to the pinpics event at the end of August? I would be happy to deliver one for you then. We just bought our airfare for that.

Buttons are done for the following people:

Mark & Laura - BilgeRat
The sisters Li - Starry_solo
Tessa - timeerkat
Betsy & Mark - babicam
Katrina -
sockgnome
Vicky, Kira & Gigi - kiragigi
Caroline & husband (her words not mine) -Caroline23
Greg & Kaci - TheNobleHelium & marymargaret
Connie -
Connies_Hobby

If I missed anybody or anybody has not said anything yet, I will have a little time to do more.

Your buttons are absolutely amazing, David. Thank you so much for, once again, making them for our amazing community. I can't wait to see the completed products - they're not only certain to be gorgeous, but a great way to identify ourselves to each other at pin events and in the parks!

the one in August sorry I forgot to specify. Brain gets foggy what with everything that has happened to me this year, open heart surgry, rare blood disorder that I almost died from, so has been a long road for me

the one in August sorry I forgot to specify. Brain gets foggy what with everything that has happened to me this year, open heart surgry, rare blood disorder that I almost died from, so has been a long road for me

First I am sorry to hear about your health issues. Secondly I am excited to finally get to meet you in person!!!

My goodness, what a scary year. I'm so sorry for your health problems, but I'm glad you're still with us. I hope you only continue to improve and feel better soon!

I was cleaning my room yesterday and found my button from last year! Which means I'll get to wear two of your buttons proudly. :D (As long as I remember to bring it with me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back