• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Buying of eBay / over seas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying of eBay / over seas.

miss.mouse

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
hey as most of you will know im from the uk!.
i find buying pins of eBay or other sites in the uk is poor and not a wide variaty!.
so if you could recommend some sellers from eBay on here who you know will send over seas!! and do not sell scrappers. becuase you have also got to be carfull that they atually will deliver!!.
PM me
or if your selling yourself PM me!!!!!!!

thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicole - it really depends on what pin or pins you are after. I have a couple of eBay sellers who I totally trust & would recommend. In my opinion I would much prefer to keep the buying & selling to members of this forum - everyone is trustworthy & easliy contactable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back