• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can I see some Peter Pan or 101 Dalmatians Collections?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I see some Peter Pan or 101 Dalmatians Collections?

jkhogon

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Haha, following Jules post, I was curious too! Does anyone collect Peter Pan or 101 Dalmatians? Can I see photos of your collection? :)

Ahhh! Very excited Averysfairytale and dawny! (for example, I've seen some other peoples and found so many I want like some of the UK Disney Store ones)

Yes please haha I love the UK 50th anniversary dalmatians pin and the 70th anniversary for dumbo ( mr. Stork is so funny!)

Working on taking pictures :) Did a rough count last night and came up with 620 pins not including framed sets that are peter pan o_O

Ahhh ha ha ha Avery now i dont feel so bad, Peter is my largest collection with 4 full album size pages,,still working on the pics and then i have to remember how to post a pic from my computer...have to go to my PM and find the person who showed me how...Tech savvy i am not!! I am bringing my lap top to PTN and force Laz to give me a brief tutorial. Dont tell him.

ok here we are finally..peter and 101
bjig6b.jpg
[/IMG]and

Dawny, your 101 Dalmatians collection is so cute!

I'm still new so I'm still working on getting things to start with. I actually have my first 101 Dalmatians pin coming in the mail to me this week! It's #86542, the Dalmatian icon mystery pin from my signature. I haven't gotten any of my Peter Pan pins yet, but I'm working on that :)

Love seeing these pics! They're great collections!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back