• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

can someone help me out??

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone help me out??

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Hey there, Im after a pin and its from ebay, and its a WDI pin..I dont know if any WDI pins have been scrapped before etc and Im wondering if anyone would take a look at the pictures I was sent from the seller on ebay to weather Im ok to go ahead and buy it or stay clear.

I dont want to name the pin incase someone else here wants it hehehehe

if anyone would mind looking at them can you post or send me a PM with your email address so I can forward the images onto who ever may respond.

The badges from WDI have been scrapped, I received a scrapped Maleficent in a trade where the dragon was covering part of the flame and bigger than the original, and I know some of the Ghosts have been scrapped but that was the earlier ones.

I have received 2 name badges where the paint (whick should be closinett) will wipe off. Sometimes a picture is difficult to really see the finish and texture but as long as the seller guarantees aunthicity and you can return it if not, I would say go for it.

Thats a cool pin! When i saw P & F, i thought you were meaning Phineas and Ferb haha. Then i thought no must be Princess and the Frog! Im stupid! I hope its an official pin Danny!

Remember when looking at pictures those may have been "borrowed" from another site and not actual pictures of THAT pin :) hope yours was good :)
As always Happy trading
Ferret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back