• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can't find any information on these pins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't find any information on these pins...

ThePinLover

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2011-07-01225754.jpg

2011-07-01225735.jpg

2011-07-01225821.jpg

Mickey pin says "Hidden Mickey Pin 1 of 5"
Minnie pin says "Hidden Mickey Pin 2 of 5"
They say that they are both from Pin trading 2011

I know that they are both scrappers cause I got them off of ebay in a 50 pack for about 30$ but I can not find any information on them nor can I find them on Pin Pics.

If anyone has any information on these, it would be greatly appreciated.

These two pins are part of the second wave of Hidden Mickey pins due out in July.

They have been showing up in scrapper e-mails from China for a couple of months now. The Mickey is listed on PinPics ([PinPics]85269[/PinPics]) but Minnie is not.

Last edited:
These two pins are part of the second wave of Hidden Mickey pins due out in July.

They have been showing up in scrapper e-mails from China for a couple of months now. The Mickey is listed on PinPics ([PinPics]85269[/PinPics]) but Minnie is not.

Thank you! That is just the information I was looking for!

*** so my ???? is.... are the real pins out yet???. are there any tell signs on the fakes.?? Its so sad when the fakes are out first. like the t shirt pins. I hate fake pins and the ppl that use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back