• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cast member pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cast member pins

Aceastrococopuff

Steamboat Willie Advocate
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Where do people get cast member pins from? Not WDI pins but physical CM only pins? I would love to get the 2001 Trashcans, all 10 of them even though it is LE 3000... Ugh right? LE 3000, that's terrible! But I am guessing it was more of a limited Release as I am assuming they are retrieved by people through CM trades! Any help would be appreciated!

Corvyn

Your best bet is trading with the CMs while you're in the park. I actually saw a few of those trash can pins while I was in epcot(early october 2013). Otherwise, I've noticed alot of former CMs/college interns put their stuff up on the bay and other auctiony type places. I know that my friend Courtney was a CM for a while during college, and she ended up giving her pins away to random people on her last day in the park..if only I'd been collecting back then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back