CAT CON 2018 - August 4 & 5 Pasadena, CA

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by pretty Omi, Aug 3, 2018.

1. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Do you love cats? You should check out Cat Con!
    https://www.catconworldwide.com/

What is Cat Con? It's a convention completely devoted to cats. Cat and kitten adoptions, cool stuff to buy for your cats, cute stuff to buy for you to show off your love of cats, an artist alley full of creative people selling their artwork of cats, free samples of stuff for cats, meet "famous" internet cats, and more!
    No really, there's like a ton of stuff, there's panels on cat care, there's a for fun "fashion show", this year they even have some dance parties at night.
    If you're in the area, have nothing else to do this weekend, and love cats, you might check it out!
    Can't make it this year, well now it's on your radar for next year!

[​IMG]

PixiePost likes this.
  2. cadien

cadien Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

I was actually supposed to be there this weekend! Pasadena, not Cat Con. The in-laws' biennial family reunion. I'll text my husband though. They're there without me and our kid is cat crazy.

3. krand1276

krand1276 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

Omg, this sounds like the most amazing thing ever! I wish I was in the area to go.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

4. xdattax

xdattax Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    56   0   0

Is this the one with a cat beauty contest? An author and photographer who’s IG I follow is judging this feline contest and I wonder if it’s the same since he’s in CA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. a4matte

a4matte Poor Unfortunate Soul

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

We just had something similar in Philadelphia this past weekend, Kittydelphia!
    Celeb cats and all!

cadien likes this.
  6. cadien

cadien Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Great name!