• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Catburger strikes!

ZAPPED! Catburger strikes!

kittycabot23

New DPF Member
Rating - 98.1%
52   1   1
After getting my Valentins day pins from DSF I turn around and Catburger comes out of the shawdows to rock my world! They hand me an envelope in another envelope in a smaller envelope lol and there she was...
My CM Tangled opening day pin!!! I teared up and hugged both of them at least 5 times!
If you guys dont know CATBURGER (Bob and Cat) they are some of the best pin friends a girl could ask for <3 of course Ive got mad love for Clara9271 and Luis75 as well! I love this hobby because of ALL the friends Ive made along the way its truly amazing to have you all in my life sharing the same hobby. The other pins in the picture are from a really good friend of mine archivist11!

photo-2_zpsc2127aec.jpg

Aww you deserve this really nice zap :) oh and thanks for the mad love, right back at ya! :) Thanks Cat & Bob for making Vicky's day, maybe week ... maybe even year! LOL You guys are awesome! :)

Catburger is/are great, I am jealous of that pin! Very happy for you though, it feels good to know there are so many caring people out there. Makes this hobby worth while!

Aww Vicky!! You are one of our very best TRUE friends in the pin world. You've shown us as much generosity as we've shown you. YOU TOTALLY deserve all of those pins..especially ours! hahaha. Just seeing the look on your face to get one your grails was all the "thanks" we needed. We're truly glad to be back amidst all the drama that may come with the hobby. Its people like you, that make the hobby worth every penny, and every camp out :)

Aww Vicky!! You are one of our very best TRUE friends in the pin world. You've shown us as much generosity as we've shown you. YOU TOTALLY deserve all of those pins..especially ours! hahaha. Just seeing the look on your face to get one your grails was all the "thanks" we needed. We're truly glad to be back amidst all the drama that may come with the hobby. Its people like you, that make the hobby worth every penny, and every camp out :)

Aww that's really nice :) I agree Vicky is drama free :) :)

Aww that's really nice :) I agree Vicky is drama free :) :)
LOL I may be crazy but im shy in person its hard for me to just approach people i think some may think I overlook them but im just shy LOL!
Pin friends for life guys <3333

Whoa!!!! The gold Ariel AND the opening day Tangled pin!!! Wowsa! Girl, you better go get yourself a lotto ticket! That is one awesome day! Big congrats to you!!! Wow!!

Thank you everyone for the kind words 2013 has certainly proved to be a great year so far :D Sending you all pixie dust in hopes your pin wishes come true this year too <3

Beautiful!! Congratulations and way to go Catburger!! There are so many wonderful pin friends here and I love threads like these that remind us of this! :hug:

Back