• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Challenge #3 & Bonus Round added

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been giving it some thought on how the game will go once all spots are claimed.

I'm thinking it will be like a board game.
1. I will randomize numbers - each player will move forward so many spaces.
2. At this point I'm thinking of doing some kind of challenge. Players will be scored and awarded spaces to move forward in game.
3. Randomize more spaces to move forward
4. etc. keeps going till there is a winner

I would love any suggestions/thoughts you might have or I can simply randomize the players and the top 3 choose prizes.

Scavenger hunt #5 - tonight between 11:00 and midnight (Disneyland time). Come play and have some fun to win a spot in a FREE game.

No entries for the 5th scavenger hunt.

6th scavenger hunt will be posted within the next couple of hours. Hopefully someone plays this round

Drat, missed the last one. Will keep my eye out for tonights! after I get back from DS Bball practice....

The winners of the 6th scavenger hunt are....

Lynn99, trjessie579 & sbmpins. I chose all 3 players since there were no winners from scavenger hunt #5.

The winner of the 7th scavenger hunt was hopemax with some very inventive solutions to finding and posting all items. Next scavenger hunt tomorrow.

Due to lack of interest in the scavenger hunts I've cancelled the last 2 - January 25 & 26. I will start the game on Wednesday evening @ 6pm (Disneyland time)

Scavenger Hunt #8 is still a go.

1st randomizer

5 spots
SiuJekJai
Luki
Tokaji

4 spots
JPrincess
watzshakinbacon
Lynn99

3 spots
SoraPandora
Sbmpins
Pinfun

2 spots
jaac98
NewlyAddicted

1 spot
Trjessie579
Purplemandms
hopemax

1st Challenge - 5 spots

Draw "Dale" (my favourite character) and your favourite character.

Entries must be submitted by 10 pm (Disneyland time)

GOOD LUCK

Drawing of Dale
And Mickey is one of my favorites! :)
Thanks.

aa1a4d0ff0b040c8e9ba25719e1242aa.jpg

Y'know, despite Tink being my favorite, I've never actually drawn her

ed7544034e705a47c8085cef557ad12d.jpg

(I'm still getting used to this digital art thing, and has to rush because I have cookies in the oven )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back