Open Game: Challenge #3 & Bonus Round added

Discussion in 'Pin Games' started by CanaDaLE, Jan 17, 2017.

1. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    115   0   0

Thank you for the game! It was really fun and the challenges were very creative. I liked that they were everyday around the same time. However, now that my semester has started, I'm thinking that it will prob be better if they're a little more spread out.. but anything works for me!

Not sure if the order of the picks is by the order of the place, but if it isn't, I'd like to have #78267 (Donald - you quack me up).

2. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

If I'm the first to pick, I would love to have the LGM Tsum! Thank you again!

3. jaac98

jaac98 Member

Rating - 100%
    109   0   0

I guess I'll take
    Pin# 88186
    Vinylmation Mystery Jumbo Pin Collection - Toy Story - Buzz

4. Pinfun

Pinfun Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Oh my goodness. I missed all the fun! I did the scavenger hunt but missed every challenge because I was in training all week for my son to receive his new service dog. So I may have missed out on winning here - but I know he won and she's actually named after a Disney character! I'll have to help him hunt for some new pins.

Ill definitely watch for the challenges if you do another game tinawap.

5. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

Thanks for a fun and unique game.

I'll take the Goofy pin #78226

6. CanaDaLE

CanaDaLE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

I won't be shipping out the prizes until February 6th. Hopefully everyone's okay with that. I was going to bring them with me on holidays but thought the post office might think it was shady shipping from Palm Springs with a return address of Canada.

Thanks again for for an amazing game.

7. CanaDaLE

CanaDaLE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

Thanks I may take you up on your offer. It was fun. I'll have to think up some new ideas and get the creative juices going. The best part was seeing everyone get involved and everyone's take on each challenge.

lets plan for another game mid to end of February. I'll make it a longer game- meaning more spots and challenges to complete. Set up designated playing/challenge times. That way people are prepared to play. Hopefully we'll get more members playing

Please PM me with any suggestions you might have.

8. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    115   0   0

Thank YOU for an amazing game! Can't wait to get my prize :D cuz it QUACKS ME UP! hehehehe

9. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

I don't think that the post office would care too much. Plus it would probably be a lot cheaper for you, wouldn't it?

10. Purplemandms

Purplemandms Like the candy!

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

I think it'd be fine. But if you need a US return address to put on the envelope I'm happy to offer mine!

11. trjessie579

trjessie579 Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Congrats to all of the winners! This was really fun, thanks tinawap :D