• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Channel 28 Disney afternoon pins please! Help me to finish my set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Channel 28 Disney afternoon pins please! Help me to finish my set.

teddy_ruxpin

DPF Nut
Rating - 99.6%
284   1   0
I'm trying to finish my channel 28 Disney Afternoon cartoon set,Please help if you can.I would love to get some more of these pins for my collection. My pinpics name is butterbear so please look at my trade list.
These are the pins i still need
RS_R49fc90c140.png
RS_R436f217918.png
RS_R7bfc0027e1.png
RS_R57f51dbbd1.png
RS_R5fa3714e0c.png

RS_Rdaa4c94d3b.png
RS_Rb88f8e17c2.png

RS_R0318d6a88c.png

Thanks for taking the time to look! Please post here or pm me if you have any.

@teddy_ruxpin: sorry for wasting your time but I don’t think there’s anything that I’m looking for at the moment from your trades. It looks like we both collect Alice so that makes things harder. You have an amazing collection, though, and I hope you’re able to find someone to help you complete your Channel 28 collection! :)

best of luck, i think the problem with these pins is we all LOVE them too ;) Disney may catch on and start making more Disney Afternoon stuff since the special event last week was such a big hit at the park. I hope you are able to find them though :)

best of luck, i think the problem with these pins is we all LOVE them too ;) Disney may catch on and start making more Disney Afternoon stuff since the special event last week was such a big hit at the park. I hope you are able to find them though :)

What special event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did a back to the 90's night and featured Disney Afternoon, they had photo ops and stuff very much like a shrunk down version of the original Afternoon Avenue they did back then when the Disney Afternoon was new.
The included the later afternoon programs too like goof troop, see here where they replicate the famous mooves
TheDisneyBum on Twitter
Gummi Bears, Rescue Rangers, TailSpin, DuckTales, DarkWing, Goof Troop, all represented. They gave out fanny packs and maps with a nod to the original ones you had to get stamped everywhere back in the day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back