• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Chinese Zodiac COMPLETED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese Zodiac COMPLETED!!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
At long last!! My Chinese zodiac set is completed! Thank you to everyone who traded with me, here and on pinpics, and a special shout out to Atticus and Lynn99 for getting me the last two pieces! :3

5812958f51f1af1fb1eb9257763abc37.jpg

Isn't it beautiful? Now to find an awesome circular frame! :3

Thanks!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

What a gorgeous pin set, congratulations! Are the characters in a specific order or is it just random placement?
Nope, that is the proper zodiac order, starting with Mickey, the year of the Rat, and moving clockwise. :)

I'm year of the rabbit (missed dragon by one year!!)

I love that set! Congratulations on completing it!

They look pretty cool from all the photos that I've seen and I want to get one sometime too! Is the red background transparent?

I love that set! Congratulations on completing it!

They look pretty cool from all the photos that I've seen and I want to get one sometime too! Is the red background transparent?
Thanks! :3 it really wasn't that hard to get them all, especially with all the help from here! And the background is red glitter fill. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back