Christmas and Sketchbook ornaments

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Matthewlondon, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Pxv703

Pxv703 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Is anybody else having problems checking out the Christmas Belle figure and ornament?

2. janeckb

janeckb Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I think that's the correct price, with the personalization being an add on. The personalized charm looks like it's just clipped on to the ribbon. On the site the first picture is the ornament itself, the second with the charm added.

Last year they had the personalized ones as a separate listing, but the personalized charm was actually part of the ornament.

Ya, every time I click on it it just refreshes the page.

3. janeckb

janeckb Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Sorry for another double post, but I just found this on the UK Disney Store site:

[​IMG]

4. DisneyEverlasting

DisneyEverlasting Member

0   0   0

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I want her SO BAD! Hopefully she will be here in the US. ❤️ Thank you for sharing!!

5. froggerway

froggerway nobody cared then

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

6. TheDisneyFanatic

TheDisneyFanatic Servant of the Dark Fairy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Every year I tell myself that I am going to buy some new ornaments for our tree, but I always put it off and never actually buy any due to my terrible budget and lack of interest by the time Christmas comes around (by then I am far more focused on buying gifts for everyone else). Looks like I might FINALLY have to buy some this year. These are all so gorgeous!

7. cambridge1066

cambridge1066 Member

0   0   0

All of these are so beautiful! And I LOVE the light-up rose from Beauty and the Beast. :)

8. Elphaba

Elphaba Member

0   0   0

Has anyone seen the Art Of Disney ornaments in their local stores, other than Dopey and Sneezy, or was it only them?

9. tinkerbelle1956

tinkerbelle1956 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    210   0   0

The Rose is gorgeous.

10. Esmeraldo

Esmeraldo Finest boy in France

0   0   0

Is nobody going to mention the amazing Esmeralda and Quasimodo sketchbook ornament that they made this year? I already got mine, it's beautiful. I was just SO happy to see actual Hunchback merch...yeah it's only because it's the 20th anniversary this year, but still. Between this and the Esmeralda couture de force figure coming out in the fall, I'm a happy camper.

11. lordofanime

lordofanime Active Member

0   0   0

Most, if not all, of the ornaments are now up!

The Blue dress Belle ornament is a LE ornament!

Is anyone else annoyed that they didn't upload videos or voice clips of the songs that come with the singing ornaments? I guess I'm gonna have to go through instagram and youtube to find videos. :(

12. Pxv703

Pxv703 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Yeah I agree. I wanted Elena but no clip. What's up Disney?

Random question here but are they finished with the limited release sketchbook ornaments?

13. DDCakes

DDCakes Member

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

It looks like there is a new line of LE monthly ornaments that will have pins released alongside them.

https://www.disneystore.com/mn/1025033/

P.S. I'm also not happy with the lack of sound clips and I'm not happy with the large price increase on the regular Sketchbook ornaments.

14. lordofanime

lordofanime Active Member

0   0   0

Yep! So not happy with the price increase, but it makes sense when I think of the prices that Hallmark charges I can kind of see why they're doing this.

15. DDCakes

DDCakes Member

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

I'm hoping they at least do some kind of sale for them like they have in the past that will bring the price down some. I'm debating on how long I should hold out for a sale because a couple of these are must haves and I don't want them to sell out on me.

16. Fludder

Fludder Member

0   0   0

I wanted to wait for a sale, but in the end, I pulled the trigger. All beauty and the beast ornaments. :roll:

17. DisneyEverlasting

DisneyEverlasting Member

0   0   0

This is exciting!! I LOVE when Disney releases pins with the ornaments. I wonder how many there will be? Hopefully they will have more Beauty and the Beast ones!

18. bryana_nguyen

bryana_nguyen Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I AGREE! I love the sets, I think they're so precious. I'd love to buy them all!

19. a4matte

a4matte Poor Unfortunate Soul

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Umm... so I've never bought any of these. When do they usually show up on the US store? I saw this one on the UK store already.

20. Mcandy

Mcandy Member

0   0   0

I bought the LE cinderella in bed ornament. My first ornament. I love cinderella though Ariel and belle are my favorite. I bought this ornament despite not having a christmas tree.lol I plan to put it on top of my desk

21. janeckb

janeckb Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Hopefully soon, they seem to be releasing them in waves.

22. MadEye

MadEye Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hello, I just got my musical suspension of little Anna and Elsa, and I discover that the lyrics of Do you want to build a snowman are different than usual :

"Do you want to build a snowman ?I think it would be fun
    Come and play out in the snow with me
    Just go with me
    Before it all melt in the sun
    We can play down in the *don't understand the word*
    Have a snowball fight
    Whatever you wanna do
    Just come out and build a snowman
    Please I want to build a snowman
    With you"

There are the lyrics I understand. English is not my native language so I might get it wrong. I think it is adult Anna singing.
    Does someone know from which version of the song this lyrics are ? I never heard them before.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  23. LordTremaine

LordTremaine Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Has the Vanessa ornament been released online yet? I really want it but I haven't been able to find it online.

24. Esmeraldo

Esmeraldo Finest boy in France

0   0   0

Still can't believe I'm the only one on here who has acknowledged this amazing ornament...

[​IMG]

I already have mine, ordered it the first day it showed up on the website. Such a gorgeous ornament, and perfect for huge Hunchback fans like me. It's so great that they're actually making things for the 20th anniversary, between this, the Esmeralda couture de force figure, and all of the new Beauty and the Beast merch, I couldn't be happier.

25. Meritre

Meritre Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

It's really beautiful, and even Esmeraldas face looks nice.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016