Christmas and Sketchbook ornaments

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Matthewlondon, Oct 21, 2014.

1. lordofanime

lordofanime Active Member

0   0   0

I was ecstatic... but I'm waiting for them to have sale to buy them!

2. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Active Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

I'm waiting for the Vanessa ornament, any info on that one?

3. Esmeraldo

Esmeraldo Finest boy in France

0   0   0

It's still only on the UK website as of right now. I'm sure it'll be on the US website soon enough, the ones up now definitley aren't the only ones we're getting for this year.

4. TheDisneyFanatic

TheDisneyFanatic Servant of the Dark Fairy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I wan't to wait until there is some kind of sale or deal before I buy some as none of them are in stores yet (at least in my area), but im also worried that the ones I want will sell out. The Hunchback one is gorgeous, and I think my favorite is the one of the glowing rose from Beauty and the Beast.

Either way I am going to try and actually get some new ornaments this year. My tree is in great need of some!

5. PrincessTiana

PrincessTiana New Member

0   0   0

Oxford street disney store in Londond has a rather large ornament display, 2 tall shelves with loads of different ones hanging

6. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Active Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Mary Poppins is back in stock!

7. DDCakes

DDCakes Member

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

This weekend sketchbook ornaments are on sale for $10 a piece and there is a Colombus Day weekend sale of 20% off reducing each ornament to only $8! That is over 50% off and the best sale price so far this year. I went ahead and ordered all twenty or so I was planning on purchasing this year.

8. Esmeraldo

Esmeraldo Finest boy in France

0   0   0

It's not on the website yet but there's a singing Moana sketchbook ornament, I saw it on Instagram.

9. DDCakes

DDCakes Member

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

It looks like a few ornaments sold out online: Mickey and the Beanstalk, Scrooge, Chip and Dale, and Si and Am.

10. Belle1

Belle1 New Member

0   0   0

Disney Store should be releasing the 2017 Sketchbook ornaments soon, correct? There are a few listed online already.

11. DoomScarf

DoomScarf Member

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0

I was wondering where the August 2017 and onwards series - if there are any - can be seen? Mostly for the pins...

12. Belle1

Belle1 New Member

0   0   0

13. PRCYR04

PRCYR04 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Are the Disney Sketchbook monthly ornaments series cancelled?

14. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

I really love the little boxed sets of mini ornaments they've been releasing. I have an itty bitty tree/Hanukkah bush (like 4 feet tall) and these don't weigh down the branches too much. Plus, they're affordable. ($20 a set.)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. my2wings

my2wings Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

so cute!

16. clarkc

clarkc DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

0   0   0

Sketchbook ornaments are now $12.00 each when you buy more than 1. Use DRVCMEMBER and they're $10.80 apiece!