• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Christmas Present Pin Release: Live from Hollywood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Christmas Present Pin Release: Live from Hollywood!

ChickenLittle

The Sky is Falling!!!
Rating - 100%
157   0   1
There are about 25 people in line now, people seem to be trickling in slowly

So after being exhausted from waiting in line early for BATB, I reluctantly decided to opt out of today's DSF release... well I'm the luckiest girl in the world!!! My boyfriend surprised me and just came home with two of each present pins and one Pascal and one Flower PTD!!! Argh.. I started crying. Lol

8215377464_7478573bf1.jpg

Last edited:
So after being exhausted from waiting in line early for BATB, I reluctantly decided to opt out of today's DSF release... well I'm the luckiest girl in the world!!! My boyfriend surprised me and just came home with two of each present pins and one Pascal and one Flower PTD!!! Argh.. I started crying. Lol

WOW! Well done!

Super congrats! And thanks for sharing a picture! The pins are amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back