• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Christmas super zap!

Thank you everybody for entering!

i am using a random name drawing website :)

i will post the winners very shortly.

i was doing numbers but it's hard with 3 winners because a lot of people were tied between numbers.

there will be three winners. Stay tuned!

Hello everybody. My phone was stolen, I will post the winners when I get home. The police found the people who stole my phone and I just got it back five minutes ago. Sorry for the delay :(

Hello everybody. My phone was stolen, I will post the winners when I get home. The police found the people who stole my phone and I just got it back five minutes ago. Sorry for the delay :(
Yikes:( I'm glad you at least got it back, anyways. Seems like phone-stealing people never get caught, so I'm glad and surprised that this one did:p Take your time:)

Glad you got it back. You are lucky that you got it back and they did not want to hold it as evidence.

Here we go!!!
77341bd36f9274a43b951ac99fba028e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone! Wish I could send everybody gifts :( winners please pm me name and address! Gifts get shipped Monday morning :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So happy you got your phone back Sarah. I left mine in a shopping cart at a store. Who does that? Only me!!! I got lucky and a customer turned it in. The cart was in the parking cart area too.
So sweet of you to do this and congrats to the winners.

Back